No announcement yet.

Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting linking the last two posts. Given current form, who'd swap Warnock for SMac?

Comment

well they were quick to give us pelters
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Watching Fulham and Cardiff struggle in the EPL reminds me why I am just fine with us being competitive in the Championship, of course I will be at Wembley if we make the final again and we could obviously use the cash the EPL offers, just not thrilled with the prospect of us losing most matches and trying to limit damage against the big boys!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Still think Fulham will stay up if they sack Jokanovic and get someone in who knows how to manage in the PL.

Have to add that I hope they get no points at all between now and the end of the season. Getting exactly what they deserve IMO.

Comment

there such a big gap money wise in prem to champ you can chuck 100 mill at it and still go straight back down.The prem bubble will burst as it is getting stale product,the champ is exciting on other hand
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Watching Fulham and Cardiff struggle in the EPL reminds me why I am just fine with us being competitive in the Championship, of course I will be at Wembley if we make the final again and we could obviously use the cash the EPL offers, just not thrilled with the prospect of us losing most matches and trying to limit damage against the big boys!
              Gats I would given our financial situation go up bank the money but have a right go at both the cups

Comment

i'd love to go up and come straight down like fulham more than likely will , football is about memories , days out at wembley , cup upsets . i know bournemoth stayed pretty close to the team that brought them up but every other team seem to jerk and buy hasbeens and call them experienced premiership players , we have a team today that love playing for eachother we'll probably lose that if we go up

Comment

Complimentary thread on of their forums:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=68015.0

Fair play.

Comment

Fair play to them guys, never really had a prob with fulham fans, think it was the johnny come latelys that giving it the big i am

Comment

They have a chance because Huddersfield and Cardiff have pretty much locked down the bottom 2 spots already

Comment

They have no chance while Ream and or Odih are being picked to play, I said a good few weeks ago that the coach cannot get a team to defend or play any other way. They did it in the championship where they played teams that they could outscore no chance that will hapoen in the PL while they insist on playing that way. Shows you what 100 odd million gets you nowadays.

Comment

For me Fulham’s only chance is to go back to team from last season that know the style etc and just say do what you did last year. They have torn up what was decent side and replaced with expensive but bang average players.

Sessegnon hype has gone very quiet not as good as people were making out. Feel bit sorry for them, as like we found out, the dream very quickly becomes a nightmare

Comment

Big Sam will be in there before long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              They have a chance because Huddersfield and Cardiff have pretty much locked down the bottom 2 spots already
                              And Newcastle. As I have a soft spot for Hudds, I'll happily take Newcastle, Fulham and Southampton as the 3 that are relegated. Especially Southampton, for obvious reasons.

Comment

They cannot do what they did last year as the teams they face are better than them so a plan b needs to be looked at. The defence was always a problem so they address with Calum Chambers, They dropped Bettonelli yesterday and kept Ream in the team who was at fault for 2 maybe 3 of the goals at Cardiff. Until they learn how to defend they are doomed as 2 to 3 goals a game conceded means you win nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X