X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham

Straight back down methinks with baaaardiff n uddersfield
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree Facto. Need to get a coach in who can teach them how to defend as the current coach could not do it in the championship and now an average of 2 to 3 goals a game against you means relegation.

Comment

Huddersfield and Cardiff are goners but toss up for third place but Fulham well in the mix

Comment

Damn shame that. Feel all sad now.
        ​​

Comment

really thought fulham would do well,good football decent squad,
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Legs I don’t personally think they have that great a squad

Comment

And hopefully a good dose of FFP
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Which one out of Cardiff Huds and fuLham has got it wrong ??

Comment

Cardiff,for me, were no great shakes last season but had the warnock is our king factor....fulham have dismantled their side...poorly.....Huddersfield should be realky playing rugby league.
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Cardiff,for me, were no great shakes last season but had the warnock is our king factor....fulham have dismantled their side...poorly.....Huddersfield should be realky playing rugby league.
                    Cardiff and Huds haven't spent a bucket load where as Fulham have done over 100m and if they drop they are going to be stuck with premium wages after doing their billox on transfer fees , where Cardiff and Huds come down and Laugh their way to the banK

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Which one out of Cardiff Huds and fuLham has got it wrong ??
                      All of them hopefully!!

Realistically we can't write Newcastle, Southampton or even Palace out of it either.
                      Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 07-10-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Some really #### poor sides. Watching the sides fight for final spot will be like watching to bald men fight over a comb

Comment

Very surprised. Thought they'd do okay especially in a league that contains likes of Cardiff, Newcastle, Burnley, Watford, Palace, West Ham, Southampton and Huddersfield. They did buy a lot of new players so maybe they will click or gel at some point but they need to do it sooner rather than later.
                          I wish they'd relegate 6 teams each season.... too many of them start with the "ambition" of finishing 17th - I reckon that bar needs raising to 15th in order to make more of them sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Some really #### poor sides. Watching the sides fight for final spot will be like watching to bald men fight over a comb
                            As a bald man can I just say I have no need to fight for a comb Westie

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how Washington does in the Prem next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X