Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fantastic appointment really,he will give them every chance of staying up

Comment

Watching Wolves Huddersfield and the terriers actually look really decent side. Wolves for their great start are going slide down the table in my view, not as great a side as the hype and money spent

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Watching Wolves Huddersfield and the terriers actually look really decent side. Wolves for their great start are going slide down the table in my view, not as great a side as the hype and money spent
        Do you remember when Blackpool did that under Ollie?
        That relegation battle has taken on a new turn over the last few weeks with Newcastle, Cardiff and Huddersfield picking up a couple of wins each. Burnley look to be bang in it now.

Comment

Agree everyone had Cardiff Huddersfield And Newcastle as done and dusted but it’s any from about ten as it stands

Comment

Mark Hughes is doing a great job. Lets hope he miraculously keeps his job for the whole season

Comment

Looks like they are imploding in a major way, Apparently Kamara has had a ruck with either Johansen or Cairney and they are outing him. Vice Chairman having a pop at a fan and all after they spent over 100 million on the pile of shyte that has risen them to 19th in the table...

Comment

I really don't miss the Premier League, of course I want promotion for the $$$, it's just no fun with so many un-winnable games which leads to infighting like this!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Reminds me of us during the 2012-13 season lavish spending on horse #### for players.

Comment

They discussed this on TS this morning and it was a wonderful listen. Fulham pulling themselves apart internally.

Remember being mocked by Fulham fans about money we done, now after they spent £100mil in one window (more then we spent in all of ours I would guess) they are demanding Khan puts hand in his pocket again.

FFC Ruining Football

Comment

They thought that by spending over 100 million they would be a top ten side adding a bit to the Superstar's they already had there. They have messed it up and chuck more at it to try and change things for them. Cairney has been found out when stepped up a level and looks slow and average, Sessignon is still young but is not the next bright young thing. Glad to see them where they are as they are a delusional bunch and a relegation would do them a world of good.

Comment

Agree 73 Cairney was superb player last year actually liked watching him but were seeing now he’s actually a championship player if anything. Too good for the championship but not quite good enough for premier league

Comment

Read the tweet exchange with Khan. Appears, like us, they have some very vocal self proclaimed celebrity fans who think they talk on behalf of the whole fanbase abusing the owners

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I really don't miss the Premier League, of course I want promotion for the $$$, it's just no fun with so many un-winnable games which leads to infighting like this!

. We can be a good championship side playing good football , good football is what I want to watch ! We could never be anything other than an also ran in the premium with or without a new stadium or training ground

Comment

To be fair Westy had the same opinion last year and was shocked that they turned down 20 million from West Ham for him. We should also be wary of this with our own players like Freeman who has really turned me around this year but still only a player at this level as just like Cairney he is very one footed.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

. We can be a good championship side playing good football , good football is what I want to watch ! We could never be anything other than an also ran in the premium with or without a new stadium or training ground
                                Devils advocate Dogs if we just tread water in the championship does that not just make us an also ran still but in a lower league???

totally get your view on playing attractive football (that’s why I’m loving what we’re producing now) and agree with you 100% but would rather be also ran in prem then champ

Comment

Working...
                                X