Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Just shows 100 plus million gets you #### all these days. They have bought absolute shite and still have Ndoi at centre half so no suprise they concede and are bottom.
    they will probably spend a fair bit in january mate.

Just hope they fail miseerably
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

With the Fulham it shows you what happens when you get an obstinate manager who won't change his tactics. Southampton is a much easier away match for fans than Huddersfield.

Comment

I see Man City beat United today.

Comment

Jokanovic gone, the Tinkerman in: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46205801

Comment

A wise move that will pay off, I believe
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Not so sure Shania as would have got Leicester relegated had they not have sacked him when they did. Did not end well there for him.

Comment

Apparently they approached Arsene Wenger but he turned them down due to him saying he’d never manage another premier league club out of respect to Arsenal.
                Dont worry Rupert, you’ll be down by March so give him another go then.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Not the answer for me. They’re ankle deep already

Comment

Ranieri likes to set his teams up to defend and counter attack. Fulham have the players to counter attack, but I am not convinced that they can defend.

Comment

Power Ranger must be so surprised they didn't appoint his Ollie.

Comment

Just sealed their fate with that move.

Comment

hope they plummet all the way back to 3rd tier football, and take that tw@t Richard Osman with them. I see the Richard Scudamore replacement is a Fools fan so they won't be hit with FFP unlike us, or a blatantly obvious Man City paying,

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            A wise move that will pay off, I believe
                            I agree, they were definitely going down but now they have a fighting chance of staying up and I think they will.

He'll have the respect of the players already.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

I agree, they were definitely going down but now they have a fighting chance of staying up and I think they will.

He'll have the respect of the players already.
                              Yep another 100m on defenders in January to tinker with

Comment

I thought Jokanovic was doing a great job myself !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X