QPR Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Anyone else getting really frustrated with this service this season?
    Last season wasn't that great either, but I decided to sign up for the whole season this time around, believing they should of ironed out all of last seasons issues.
    I have yet to watch a full game without issue.
    Their tech support are a bunch of pathetic comedians, who have you taking screen shots of your errors throughout the game, but never reply back when you send them the requested screen shots.

I know they probably get a few emails from users who maybe a bit technically challenged, but I worked in I.T. for many years, so when I tell them the issue is not at my end, I say that with absolute confidence.

The whole of the first half was down for most yesterday, and when I emailed and asked who I can escalate all the issues I have experienced since this service became available, I got a response saying for this game only, because of issues they are aware of, I could use Safari.
    Desperate to try anything, so I could catch at least a bit of the game, I download and installed Safari, logged in and received the error message, that I cannot use Safari and should download and use the app instead. The app also doesn't work, and the best I could get yesterday, was the last 30 minutes of audio only.
    I have experienced the same issues, in 3 different locations, tried every browser there is and the lack of proper support from this so called premium service is beyond a joke.
    I believe, that they are so focused on preventing UK residents from accessing this service, that they are throttling their own bandwidth, and therefore affecting overseas fans streams.
    As I have now tried to get a straight answer for 2 seasons about what they intend to do to improve this so called premium service, and yet to get a reply that isn't a generic copy n paste; I was considering contacting the club to ask are they happy about the way their overseas fans are being treated.
    I subscribe to other streaming services such as NHL Live, and have zero issues.

Any others experiencing these type of issues, and if so, did you try to contact their tech support?

i dont understand why you continue to pay for a service when there are free streams for most games.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

i dont understand why you continue to pay for a service when there are free streams for most games.
      I signed up for the whole season in advance
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I didn’t see a second of the game & the haven’t replied to my email or tweet

i want a refund
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

ahhh damn.

if your service does not work, there are a couple of streams advertised tonight so, at least you have a back up option.

Comment

Currently the Plus stream is running flawlessly, lets hope that is still the case at kick off.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I got an email today saying I'd be getting a £2.50 refund for the Ipswich match as well - if anyone else paid for it and didn't get the email I'd hassle them about that. Says it'll take a few days to process the refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I'd love to know what sites you're watching on then cos i can never find any

Comment

Any links to free streams for tonight’s game ?

Comment

on second thoughts, its not a good stream, keeps buffering, so here it is http://www.usagoals.me/c/football/27...eHcyfMMwZ7DkGI

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      I find it OK... Not great but generally works fine for me. Annoying having to click, login...click again etc but happy to have it.

I dunno why the official site is still so terrible and not user friendly. Thought when they got out of old agreement they would sort it.
                      my experience is usually in line with this. i go thru a whole long list to trouble shoot, including clearing cookies, trying chrome on laptop vs the QPR app on me mobile, clearing all cache, etc.
                      sometimes, like parts of the Ipswich game, its just plain awful.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'll be abroad for the next game on QPR+. Anyone know if it works on an iPad or does it require laptop/PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          I'll be abroad for the next game on QPR+. Anyone know if it works on an iPad or does it require laptop/PC?
                          it worked on my tablet when i was abroad in march

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Won’t work on an ipad mate.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

it worked on my tablet when i was abroad in march
                              Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Won’t work on an ipad mate.
                              So it works on any tablet but not an iPad. Even if I use Chrome or Firefox on it? How naff is that.

Comment

For it to work on ipad or tablet /phone you have to use the QPR app and not a browser/google etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X