Not enough goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough goals

I haven't seen any games or been to many games this year but I went to Wigan and I was very impressed with the 2 lads up front so what concerns we is they have played 4 or 5 games now, OK hemed not always starting but 1 goal from both of them is pretty tragic. We will always been flirting with bottom 3 with this issue but is it lack of chances or just confidence. Nice to hear we played well against derby but I can't see us changing our erratic form.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Our form has been far from erratic WeAre. Apart from the Norwich and Swansea games, it's been good right back to the Wigan game.

Comment

I was extremely disappointed watching us against Norwich as it was a complete no show Stan and Swansea sounded pretty dire too. I guess I mean when we're bad we're just god damn awful. Quite good to of drawn with a decent derby side but I certainly couldn't call the result of our next fixture

Comment

This is why it amazes me little smythe hasnt been given a chance...natural finisher and quick.
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I certainly couldn't call the result of our next fixture
          If he sticks with one up front then I'm confident of a good outcome personally. We've done well this season with that system.

Comment

we're actually on a pretty good run of form over the last 8 games.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/champi...8&min=5&max=12

4th best form overall.
            we do need to score more goals for sure though, its a bit frustrating as our strikers have played well most games. i'd like us to play a 4231 like

pavel eze freeman
            wells

Comment

I'm confident that wells will come good, his movement and pace are great, he creates space and chances for others - and hit the bar yesterday

Comment

Wells is a class act. Goals will come and he couldve easy had a hattrick yesterday. His general play and ability is absolutely top notch.

I'm actually quite happy he hasn't notched a load of goals despite consistently superb performances. Goals which he deserves would push his price up if we are in a position to keep him after his loan. I'd look to tie up a deal asap for end of season.

Comment

I really like Wells really good player and superb movement but he’s not a goal scorer from what I have seen. He will chip in, but if we get 8/10 out of him we’re doing well. Great link man really enjoyable player to watch

Comment

I just checked,I don't see any club who have scored fewer than us?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I just checked,I don't see any club who have scored fewer than us?
                      And yet there's six clubs with less points. Which of those two stats matters most? The goals will come IMO. Overall recent form has been good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

And yet there's six clubs with less points. Which of those two stats matters most? The goals will come IMO. Overall recent form has been good.
                        I don't dispute that,but this thread is called "not enough goals",I'm only adding the obvious point that nobody had pointed out .I'm happy with our league position,the job McClaren is doing and yesterday's hard fought point BUT I agree with this thread,we aren't scoring enough.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I was extremely disappointed watching us against Norwich as it was a complete no show Stan and Swansea sounded pretty dire too. I guess I mean when we're bad we're just god damn awful. Quite good to of drawn with a decent derby side but I certainly couldn't call the result of our next fixture
                          Didn't you just say you haven't watched any games apart from Wigan this year? So how do you know it's a no show?

Comment

We are Jeckel and Hyde we haven't played to capacity , yet we got points wich have covered up for complete drossball Wigan we was crap of the highest order , ReadIng we got the points but again dross , passing atrocious , personally I think S Mc should give the players a better chance have their heads , to me they look too reluctant to try to take things by the scruff of the neck and try to influence the game I can't see any off the cuff football

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Didn't you just say you haven't watched any games apart from Wigan this year? So how do you know it's a no show?
                              I was referring to live games. I watched the Norwich game on sky sports mate

Comment

Working...
                              X