Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong

With Bidwell out for ages, any news on Furlong? We could do with him back sooner rather than later

i think he returns to full training at the end of october so he should be back in the mix around mid november imo. no idea who'll play left back, nico looked decent in preseason but he's never really got into the side. i reckon we'll play cousins at left back which i'd be okay with

Comment

Why screw up Cousins just as he has started to look worth his place? That's a Holloway selection. More likely Baptiste in and Lynch moves across - not ideal but the other option is give a youngster a run but I doubt that will happen while we are still flirting with the lower places.

Comment

Ale sounded like cousins was dire yesterday, personally wouldn't start him
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I would put Rangel left back and Kakay right back until furlong is fit . Baptiste isn’t good enough to play fullback in my opinion , I wouldn’t move Lynch to left back as him and bfg are doing well .

Comment

What about Cameron left back as he can play anywhere across the back allegedly and bring in Scowen as CDM

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              What about Cameron left back as he can play anywhere across the back allegedly and bring in Scowen as CDM
              If Cameron Plays like he did yesterday he should be First name on the team sheet as CDM

Comment

Working...
              X