No announcement yet.

Bidwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing how much better Freeman looked in his left midfield role with a proper footballer (Rangel) behind him. Bidwell is a very limited left back - but has no clue how to play a support role behind a wide player. Perhaps Rangel will stay left as we hav3 pretty good cover right.
    And what a difference Wszolek makes in comparison to Cousins. What exactly is Cousins good at? No pace, can’t head, can’t tackle, can’t read the game from the right defensive position. Please don’t give me the ‘box to box’ argument because he’s a poor central midfielder too.

Comment

I saw on LFW that someone suggested Wells as an attacking midfielder. Not sure if that makes sense really....
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

He is nowhere good enough for this level and Rangel will have to fill in at LB. People seem to think that the youngsters are ready to step up. They are not. That is one of the things that MacLaren first indentified. It is like the call for Hitchcock who is now playing Conference South.
        I don't SEEM to think anything. Was saying that as he's the only natural left back we have as cover. We could well swap players about and he might not be good enough but what does it say to all the other youngsters if we have injuries with no natural cover apart from them and they still aren't given a chance to impress. Then we have an Ollie situation all over again of shoe horning players to fit positions. I get other more experienced players could go there but putting someone in a risky unnatural position is worse than putting someone with less first team experience but plays there all the time How are we supposed to bring our youngster's through or give them first team experience if we refuse to try them. May as well close the academy down

Comment

Hamalainen is simply not good enough for Championship. League two player at best. You'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Hamalainen is simply not good enough for Championship. League two player at best. You'll see.
            No point in keeping him on then is there if thats the case. Why then would the club not go into the season with a replacement if needed.

Comment

Manning could play left back. Just saying......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Manning could play left back. Just saying......
                Your Avatar mate
                One of my favourite films.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

No point in keeping him on then is there if thats the case. Why then would the club not go into the season with a replacement if needed.
                  You're absolutely right Jeff. Maybe I should take back a little and say he's not yet good enough for the Championship.

Comment

Hamalainen's not yet good enough for the Championship.
                    If the club believed that, he'd be out on loan, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

If the club believed that, he'd be out on loan, surely?
                      He should be but we have too few options there.

Comment

He should be but we have too few options there.
                        Maybe letting Perch go was a bad idea as he is very versatile as we saw

Comment

Though Hams loomed very good in Cup would add something going forwards

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

He is nowhere good enough for this level and Rangel will have to fill in at LB. People seem to think that the youngsters are ready to step up. They are not. That is one of the things that MacLaren first indentified. It is like the call for Hitchcock who is now playing Conference South.
                            But wotta goal on debut come on, 'arry never gave the boy a run

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Maybe letting Perch go was a bad idea as he is very versatile as we saw
                              The same thought struck my mind a few times earlier this season.
                              Last edited by Shania; 07-10-2018, 08:37 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Could replace Bidwell with a bag of cement and not affect our shape, effectiveness or resilience. Presume league rules don't allow the deployment of construction aggregates on the field of play so I'd bung Matt Smith at LB.

Comment

Working...
                                X