• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidwell

Any news on his injury??

Collarbone apparently

Comment

Suspected broken collarbone. He'll be out for a while.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That means Hamaleinan will get a run. Lynch is gonna have to help him a lot.

Comment

Oh and Jack Robinson was sent off today for a second yellow blatant dive inside the box lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Will it.....? Has he even made the bench this season?

I think exist players will be moved about.

Comment

Pele was able to play against the Germans in Paris with his arm in a sling after he broke his collarbone. And he managed to score with an overhead kick. Bidders should take notice and carry on playing.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                He is nowhere good enough for this level and Rangel will have to fill in at LB. People seem to think that the youngsters are ready to step up. They are not. That is one of the things that MacLaren first indentified. It is like the call for Hitchcock who is now playing Conference South.

Comment

Cant baptiste play there?
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lynch to LB Hall CB should be change if he’s fit enough

Comment

Hate to sound negative as I like the lad but I thought we looked better when he went off.

Was it him that missed that sitter of a header from about 4 yards early on?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Hate to sound negative as I like the lad but I thought we looked better when he went off.

Was it him that missed that sitter of a header from about 4 yards early on?
                        He's no scorer that's for sure, but I have liked his ability to put in good crosses. Rangel couldn't do that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

He's no scorer that's for sure, but I have liked his ability to put in good crosses. Rangel couldn't do that at all.
                          Agree but what done my head in was first half we put in at least 5-6 quality crosses into the box at height with one of the smallest strikers in the league up front.

Made no sense tactically and was crying out for a Matt Smith on the end of them. The argument comes that if we play Smith we go long ball but I don't fully agree. Some of our build up play was really good but those balls into the box were a complete waste.

I'd like to see Wells & Smith together. Wells needs it to feet or to play on to and Smith would eat up those kind of crosses but hey what do I know! lol

Comment

But smith up top on his own we won’t get the build up play as part of thst is Wells movement off the ball which Smith simply cant do

Coukd obviously play two up but we look to have struggled with that system this season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              But smith up top on his own we won’t get the build up play as part of thst is Wells movement off the ball which Smith simply cant do
                              I didn’t say play him up top on his own.

Point being, if you’re going to lump high balls into the box it’s pointless with a forward who cannot win headers. Completely pointless

Comment

Working...
                              X