On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I thought Mass was OK today. Certainly didn't 'contribute nothing' which I find bizarre.
    All about opinions, got caught in possession, was too slow and honestly thought he was very poor, as he has been most of the season, would not be in my team atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

All about opinions, got caught in possession, was too slow and honestly thought he was very poor, as he has been most of the season, would not be in my team atm.
      I agree he's been poor all season but I thought today and Tuesday he was better.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Serious question, has anyone EVER seen him challenge a 50/50 ball with genuine intention to win it or EVER go up for a header and win it?
        That's what they used to say about Glenda Huddle. The only tackle he ever made was against us in the 1982 cup final. Did Stan Bowles or Adel make challenges? We have a back four and a solid defensive midfielder in the team. Leave the guy alone to create.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

That's what they used to say about Glenda Huddle. The only tackle he ever made was against us in the 1982 cup final. Did Stan Bowles or Adel make challenges? We have a back four and a solid defensive midfielder in the team. Leave the guy alone to create.
          eze has shown real class at times but needs to be played to his strengths for us to reap any rewards. stop shoehorning him out on the wing for starters and play him in a 4231 behind the striker

Comment

Working...
          X