On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Very good point and an encouraging display against one of the promotion favourites, I thought a point was the minimum we deserved, we matched Derby all the way and on another day could have nicked it. Derby created very little and their goal was from a #### up in our defence.
    Positives for me today were Cameron who was superb in front of the back four, if he’s still not 100% fit we have a very good player in our ranks. BFG and Lynch were strong and won most of the high balls, yes the always have the odd mistake in them, however they are a powerful pairing.

Wells as always gave his all and Pav impressed once he came on and deserves a start.
    Negatives for me were Luongo who contributed nothing and Eze who contributed about the same, we cannot afford to carry players against better teams, Freeman was ok but needs to release the ball quicker.

We can be very slow going forward at times with few options for the player on the ball, feel Pav and Bright or Smythe could add some speed
    Overall well pleased with a fighting display, onwards and upwards.

Personally thought Luongo and Freeman had one of their better games this season and Eze was better than he had been in weeks.

Comment

The pitch invasion ellerslie road was hilarious, bloke obviously on something
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

strange how people have different views watching the same game. Although we all seem happy with the result
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We have a tendancy to hold on to the ball for too long .3 touches at most and pass.

Comment

Mass looks so unfit and way off match pace

Comment

Eze is becoming a luxury player IMO.

Serious question, has anyone EVER seen him challenge a 50/50 ball with genuine intention to win it or EVER go up for a header and win it?

On the game pretty much agree with OP.

We were good value for the point and on another day could have knicked it.

Comment

Love romfords reports....always level headed and honest!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Serious question, has anyone EVER seen him challenge a 50/50 ball with genuine intention to win it or EVER go up for a header and win it?

He needs to build his muscle mass to go with his undoubted skill. Give him time with a few Tuesday KFCs

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

I actually mentioned this on Tuesday saying he is unbelievably lightweight and never seems to win a challenge. If he's going to make it properly he needs to totally change that. Always looks starry eyed to me. Like he's in a daze and not concentrating

Comment

I thought Mass was OK today. Certainly didn't 'contribute nothing' which I find bizarre.

Comment

If Cousins have stayed on, I`m quite sure that Wzsolek would have scored. The latter was amazing when he came on.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Thought the performance levels were up through the whole lot this week. Freeman, Luongo and Cameron all better than they have been this season. Heads didnt go down again when we conceded, and plenty of fight 2nd half to get back in it. Great to see Pav back in the team (all be it cos of Bidwells injury) and Rangel coped well with the switch. Not bothered we didnt win, happy to see my team organised and having a proper go

Comment

I think everyone has been bigging eze up but at the moment he's not as good as he thinks he is

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                              We have a tendancy to hold on to the ball for too long .3 touches at most and pass.
                              Spot on. I think the only difference between teams at top of table and those down the bottom is the speed they move ball about. Difference can be marginal but if we could just pass and move a tad quicker than today we'd rapidly move up the table. Big onus on our midfield to speed it up I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                              X