X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That famous wembley day

How did you celebrate after?....
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Im not ashamed to say i got 2 eastern european brasses in after 2am yet made them watch the zamora.goal about 25 times....then konked out
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

the only thing i did was run down to my local sainsburys in nothing but my boxers as i swore to myself i would if we won. i did it at like 2am though so no one saw me but a promise is a promise

Comment

went back to the Bush to see hardly no one out celebrating :(
        think Police had something to do with that. Had one beer in a pub but not a lot Rangers out. Went home still buzzing with a kebab...

Comment

you talking about the take that reunion gig
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We went to the pub in Marylebone station for a beer and wound up having a row with some Derby fans who thought we robbed them, ha fuc king ha was our response,
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

got absolutely ratarsed in the pavilion......

Comment

Got Hammered in a pub in Isleworth with my dad , saw a girl from school you I fancied , pissed I went up to her and short story ended up fingering her down an ally

Zamora goal gave me more joy tho

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                  Got Hammered in a pub in Isleworth with my dad , saw a girl from school you I fancied , pissed I went up to her and short story ended up fingering her down an ally

Zamora goal gave me more joy tho
                  brilliant

Comment

well the day was just so amazing starting with 25 of us going to the tattooist and having our great hero factomondo tattood on our chest,THEN WE GOT VERY BADLY DRUNK THE GAME WAS SENSATIONAL,at that time we had no idea that sheepranger was a crossdresser,poor lieghsy HAD FALLEN VERY SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH SHEEPRANGER,but at the end of the day he had to accept that sheepranger could not give him any babies,SO IT WAS QUITE EVENTFULL ,I DIDNT SEE ANY FIGHTS BUT WE DID FIND 8 DEAD DERBY FANS THEY ALL HAD THERE HEADS CUT OFF ,so yeah it was fairly normal for a wembly game
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Nearest pub allocated to us was Moore Spice, there then.

Comment

Had taken both my boys to Wembley and when we got home the missus had cooked us a spag boll.

Told her to bin it.

Me and the boys were already wearing the hoops.
                        Gave the missus a spare top and we all marched down to our local curry parlour in feltham.

Got a few cheers from passing rangers fans on the way.
                        When we got there the staff gave us a round of drinks on the house as a way of congratulations.

Ate loads. Drank loads and the missus dropped her draws when we got back home.

Oh Bobby Zamora.!

Comment

We went back to our hotel and had a big hassle with a bitter drunk Derby fan then headed to the Bush for a curry, stopped at the Springbok, met Harry as we passed Loftus Road then had an amazing celebration until closing with many Ranger fans from all over at The Crown, one of the best days of my life!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Went back to the railway in North Hampstead to get (more) Leathered. Then off to Harpenden to meet up with a couple more friends, watched the Champs League final and threw up everywhere on the Train.

Beautiful.

Comment

Finished a night shift the day of the game, got 2 hours kip then jumped on the rattler with some friends and my dad and brother. Spent the game watching with my head in my hands pacing up and down the aisle like a loon. Totally lost my #### and burst into tears when Zamora scored(I blame the tiredness and San Miguel) but I wasn’t the only one lol. Few beers up town and heading back down to the south coast to drink myself into a coma before finally calling it a day at silly o’clock. Had to watch the game back the next ya to confirm it actually happened. Wonderful day spent with great mates and a couple of generations of Rs. Wouldn’t swap it for the world

Comment

Working...
                              X