No announcement yet.

last night's attendances.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW sponge what's standing got to do with it ? Are you saying if you sit you can't be enthusiastic ?

Comment

Who cares what the attendances are?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

true, but in our defence we've gone through a lot of crap over the past few years so fans are fed up and ticket prices are overpriced. i reckon most of our fans aren't based in london either so it just works out too expensive for people to get there. my season ticket is 530 a year but travel/food/beer costs me about 50 quid a game.

whereaa readings support is drawn up from the local area but they're all fickle anyway
        Dont agree with that Corbs , if you count London as Greater London ie the London Boroughs ,i would say the vast majority of us are still in London ,inside the Oyster London travel zones ,at least . Except for the Bracknell lads pretty much every one else i drink with /meet up with ,at Rangers is from London from Twickenham round to Croydon and everywhere in between
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Dont agree with that Corbs , if you count London as Greater London ie the London Boroughs ,i would say the vast majority of us are still in London ,inside the Oyster London travel zones ,at least . Except for the Bracknell lads pretty much every one else i drink with /meet up with ,at Rangers is from London from Twickenham round to Croydon and everywhere in between
          There’s a fair chunk of matchday support that doesn’t live in London. Within a 50/60 mile radius I’d guess

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Hooters style beer serving wenches n pie n mash thats what we need
            Nah, an in-ground Godfreys is what we need..

Comment

Besides, I quite like the idea of swinging a bloomer at a Milwall fan..

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Who cares what the attendances are?
                Not sure what youre getting at, but we certainly do.

Comment

Our support home and away is very poor numbers-wise and noise-wise in my view. I have a condition that means I cant cope well with noise so I sit away to the sides to mitigate things. Trust me, you only have to move about 20yds from the "rowdies" to realise the singing is neither loud nor widespread at vast majority of our games. I would say 90% of the problem is down to the team being dreadful though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Did you go to Fulham last season ?
                    Yeah I did. Local game, we didn’t even sell it out.

And sitting down makes makes it harder to get behind the team. As I said, not knocking anyone who goes but having a sitting fan base makes it hard to generate the noise.

Comment

After watching England v. Croatia tonight, it's clear fans play a huge part in the life of a game. No fans, no atmosphere. Football might as well pack up

Comment

I couldn’t watch it. It’s like watching a friendly at Sunday league. Atmospheres are pretty poor across the country but having the roar when a team attacks, or a tackle goes flying in makes it.

Comment

Working...
                        X