Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    If we played wing backs, on this form and with his engine he could be an option for that position
    When Holloway played Cousins at RB/RWB he got absolutely destroyed for playing a CM out of position.

Glad to see some on here embracing the fact players can play elsewhere on the park.

Comment

my team for Saturday.

Lumley

Bidwell Leistner Lynch Rangel

Luongo Cameron

Freeman Eze Cousins

Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

When Holloway played Cousins at RB/RWB he got absolutely destroyed for playing a CM out of position.

Glad to see some on here embracing the fact players can play elsewhere on the park.
        Was not playing as he is now. Arguably most improved player in squad

Comment

For me the jury is still out on Cameron.

Comment

I know what you mean about Cameron. Hard to put finger on it don’t seem like he’s massively involved but he’s kind of there clearing the ball. Perhaps right place right time sort of player

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Hope you all know that Sky have renamed them, they're now call Frank Lampards Derby, sky are obsessed with them & him, every mention it's Frank Lampard's Derby, I hope we stuff them out of sight
              Or just FLD for short works.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Cousins has been excellent recently. I’d play the same team as tonight maybe swap wells and hemed around
                yeah fair enough, i'm happy if the fella just sticks to our guns, we have up to now been difficult to beat playing this way.
                Please don't tell me we played this at WBA

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Was not playing as he is now. Arguably most improved player in squad
                  Have to agree. Starting to look the part.

Of course that is nothing to do with SMC's coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    For me the jury is still out on Cameron.
                    From what I've seen so far he just gets involved to win or clear a ball.

Comment

Whoever plays wherever they play they will have to do a hell of a lot better than Tuesday they'll have to try to match them and step up

Comment

From what I've seen so far he just gets involved to win or clear a ball.
                        And he has been a QPR player for excatly how long? Give him time...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Hope you all know that Sky have renamed them, they're now call Frank Lampards Derby, sky are obsessed with them & him, every mention it's Frank Lampard's Derby, I hope we stuff them out of sight
                          A bit like "Steven Gerrard's" Rangers as they are kept been referred to on our media in Ireland ,very annoying

Comment

Have to agree. Starting to look the part.

Of course that is nothing to do with SMC's coaching.

Comment

Steve MaClaren's Queens Park Rangers will struggle against FLDCFC. I don't know why this is a 'massive ' game at the quarter point of the season.

Comment

I Hope Fat Frank gets some real dogs abuse, hope he brings his mate along too, or will he bottle it

Comment

Working...
                                X