Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Another game that is now massive, all the hype about Derby and lampard and now we just 3 points behind them although they do play tomorrow.
    ​​​​​​Love it or hate it the championship league is wide open.

Wells and Hemed need to stand up now

Still need Wsolek in the team in my opinion to service these two men .

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Wells and Hemed need to stand up now

Still need Wsolek in the team in my opinion to service these two men .
      Won't that distract them from playing football?

Comment

Who doesn't like a threesome?

Comment

Ha ha maybe that might wake them up a bit

Comment

Looking forward to playing FLD.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Another game that is now massive, all the hype about Derby and lampard and now we just 3 points behind them although they do play tomorrow.
              We must stick to the same formation/tactics, wouldn't mind seeing a bit more pace mind, surely Smyth can play the role of cousins or Pav for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

We must stick to the same formation/tactics, wouldn't mind seeing a bit more pace mind, surely Smyth can play the role of cousins or Pav for that matter
                Cousins has been excellent recently. I’d play the same team as tonight maybe swap wells and hemed around

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  13-0 see’s us go above them sorry, it early
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Who doesn't like a threesome?
                    Disgusting behaviour
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cousins is one of the first names on team sheet on current form for me. Thought he owned the right side yesterday, they never really got much change out there and he kept getting forward.

If we played wing backs, on this form and with his engine he could be an option for that position

Comment

Westy. Cousins is a box to box midfielder who should be played in that position and be partnered by any of the others as his energy means we can break quickly and play at pace not like the snail like pace we do at times.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          If we played wing backs, on this form and with his engine he could be an option for that position
                          Would need to work on his crossing though, as he played a couple of stinkers last night. Excellent game other than that.

Comment

Hope you all know that Sky have renamed them, they're now call Frank Lampards Derby, sky are obsessed with them & him, every mention it's Frank Lampard's Derby, I hope we stuff them out of sight

Comment

What was especially nice to see after the match yesterday is that the players seemed genuinly pleased with the win. Pawel and Hemed joined aswell. Not sure they were happy with having been benched.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X