4 points from the play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Only 9 points off top spot ,automatic promotion very achievable especially as there clearly isn't much difference between us and the top teams.
    I would like some of the stuff you take, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
      Missed the match but a very good 3 points....hopefully another on saturday and onwards n upwards
      Lets hope so. Already won as many away games as all of last season. There again we did go 11 months between away wins at one stage! Looking more promising.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Lets hope so. Already won as many away games as all of last season. There again we did go 11 months between away wins at one stage! Looking more promising.
        Did we only win two away last year never realised record was that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Here we go
          agreed. last time this was pointed out was after the win against Millwall and was followed up with 3 straight defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            Well the all around athleticism of our midfield make us the best midfield in the division but ol supermack must play to our strengths if we put out a 4-5-1 format teams will get frusterated trying to break us down and ultimately make mistakes at the back sheepranger is very very shrewd it was him that recomended les ferdinand to the club if sheep says we are going up then mark my words we are going up,ive seen sheep spraying 50 yard passes around the midfield he trully was a brilliant footballer
            fark me Ted you don't half make me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              Sheepranger is very very shrewd it was him that recomended les ferdinand to the club if sheep says we are going up then mark my words we are going up,ive seen sheep spraying 50 yard passes around the midfield he trully was a brilliant footballer
              Kind words ol' chap. I remember playing one Saturday and taking Alibabes on the town, nice dinner, few bubbles and........

Not so sure about the 50 yard passes, I was a Left FB in the Julian Dicks mould and I used to get a nose bleed if I crossed the half way line. I've also got the same arthritic knees these days from all those crunching tackles!!

But we are going up - see you at Wemberley!!

Comment

Easy now, 4 points but a long way.....

Comment

Hoping for the playoffs is a bit like
                  ordinary looking blokes thinking they are gonna pull a reamy on a night out....they might get an initial smile but realistically all they can hope for is the plain chubby bird who works in lidl.
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

I would like some of the stuff you take, mate!
                    It's a drug that makes you very sarcastic

Comment

We have played pretty well after poor start to the season.

Comment

We just seem to lack bit of consistency

Comment

3 home games out of the next 4. Big Oct....

Comment

Seventh in the form table.

Comment

well I KNEW WHEN SHEEPRANGERS JOINED THIS SITE EVERYTHING WOULD END UP FANTASTIC ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHEEP,its all about the sheep bah bah bah baha bah
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X