watch him strolling , admiring the opp for 2 of their goals

Comment

Lumley

Rangel Leistner Lynch Bidwell

Cameron

Wszolek Freeman Smyth

Eze

Wells

Attack, attack, attack and bloody well attack some more!!! Don't care what people say about 'you can't pick that side you will get over run in midfield blah blah blah bowlarks!' Lets go out and score more goals than the opposition...after all isn't that the aim of playing football against someone anyway???

The only way to play Freeman and Eze in a Central role is to play them in this way, Therefore, with Freeman in a CMF role, the only other players that can play the LMF role are Bright Samual or Smyth, I've gone for Smyth to give him a go this season for the first time, why not? Got to be better than the other sh!te being served up by the Wolly!

Finally, playing Eze in behind Wells is also his best position, as he has shown consistently and in particular against the Wall at home recently. This does mean Hemmed is benched, but that only strengthens the team in my opinon,

Give it a go Schteve, what's the worst that could happen...7-1? 0-3? 3-0? Hmmm...? I rest my case.

Comment

4231 just play it, or 433....442 if you play proper wingers and smiffy to start

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
              Lumley

Cameron

Wszolek Freeman Smyth

Eze

Wells

Attack, attack, attack and bloody well attack some more!!! Don't care what people say about 'you can't pick that side you will get over run in midfield blah blah blah bowlarks!' Lets go out and score more goals than the opposition...after all isn't that the aim of playing football against someone anyway???

The only way to play Freeman and Eze in a Central role is to play them in this way, Therefore, with Freeman in a CMF role, the only other players that can play the LMF role are Bright Samual or Smyth, I've gone for Smyth to give him a go this season for the first time, why not? Got to be better than the other sh!te being served up by the Wolly!

Finally, playing Eze in behind Wells is also his best position, as he has shown consistently and in particular against the Wall at home recently. This does mean Hemmed is benched, but that only strengthens the team in my opinon,

Give it a go Schteve, what's the worst that could happen...7-1? 0-3? 3-0? Hmmm...? I rest my case.
              You'd have to be brain dead not to play that team. Or McBrain Dead, I guess. Even if it's a big ask for Freeman in the middle. It's worth a punt.

Comment

Lumley
                Rangel Leinster Lynch Bidwell
                Cameron Cousins
                Pav Eze Freeman
                Wells

Freeman and Eze could do damage switching between left and centre while pav provides the width out on the right

Comment

Lumley

Rangel Leinster Lynch Bidwell

Hall

Pavel Freeman BOS

Eze

Wells

Comment

lumley
                    rangel leistner hall bidwell
                    cousins luongo
                    pavel eze freeman
                    wells

Comment

Will the manager go there tonight with the same ideas he has had for the last 2 games?
                      Play our players in their natural/preferred positions and then worry about the opposition ffs Steve
                      Has he heard the phrase Horses for Courses?

Comment

Lumley

Cameron

Wszolek Freeman Smyth

Eze

Wells

This!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Will the manager go there tonight with the same ideas he has had for the last 2 games?
                          Play our players in their natural/preferred positions and then worry about the opposition ffs Steve
                          Has he heard the phrase Horses for Courses?
                          Mate he is a stubborn ass! In the same way Ollie was. He just will not change tac tics, because he THINKS his way is the best and refuses to listen to anyone else!

My bet is he will play Luongo (an absolute shoe in every week, even though he is sh!te every week!), another CMF out of the other misfits we have to pick from. Eze wide right, Freeman wide left with Hemed and Wells up front. With this team in place, we will get exactly what we deserve...FOOK ALL!!!

Confidence will be at an all time low if we keep taking beatings every week again! He has to start employing width and play to the team/squads strength, NOT picking players in unfamiliar positions just so he can play his favourites at all costs! Something has to give...someone tell him his position is not safe!!!

Comment

Bang on Lincoln

Comment

Eze wide right, Freeman wide left
                              Quite simply, our midfield is fcking sh*te and too easy to dominate.

Comment

Working...
                              X