No announcement yet.

CHAMPIONSHIP QPR listening to offers for three players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could possibly the 3 players agitating for a move after becoming disheartened, disillusioned and feeling unwanted.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      I wouldn’t call Matt Smith a fringe player, he was our top scorer last season.
      I agree and to be honest it`s outrageous this muppet mcclarens looking at getting rid of smith considering the two uptop are on loan and scored 1 between them....can guarantee if we`d of had little smyth involved and big smith we`d of

done better......yet we have a manager whos turning into a nightmare making decisions like this....asif hes making a success of it....talk about dismantling the good work that was getting done.

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
        I agree and to be honest it`s outrageous this muppet mcclarens looking at getting rid of smith considering the two uptop are on loan and scored 1 between them.
        At no point in that article has it said McClaren wants to get rid of any of them....but hey ho.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

At no point in that article has it said McClaren wants to get rid of any of them....but hey ho.
          To be honest hey ho i`ve not read the article fully at all...but when it`s getting put out there there`s usually a reason why....and i very much doubt it`s because it`s a happy ship and they want to leave etc

Comment

Working...
          X