What a nightmare getting to Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a nightmare getting to Swansea

No tubes at all from Hammersmith to Paddington on Saturday or any trains from Twickenham either so the day started with an £19 fare UBER cab from Isleworth and then a shared UBER home with two smelly strangers when I got back to London though I doubt they enjoyed sharing with a drunk fat fella either

Supporters Club coach broke down on the way and they did not even get to the ground until half time so I dont suppose my journey was that bad in comparison but it cost me a fortune in time and money watching that pathetic display from our team

You deserve a medal Paul.

Lets see what they serve up tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      You deserve a medal Paul.

Lets see what they serve up tomorrow
      More of the same probably mate.
      Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Reading on a par with us so has bore draw all over it Croydon

Comment

Reading have started to score so tough game for us.

Comment

I have a ticket for tomorrow night and despite not missing an away game yet this season I am seriously thinking about swerving this game and getting really fed up with the lack of effort on the pitch

Comment

I got ticket too and must say watching it on the box in front room is more appealing

Comment

To be fair my journey to Swansea was very straight forward and probably a lot easier than yours Isleworth

Uber to station,train to Waterloo, Bakerloo to Paddington, GWR to Swansea and vice versa, although I didn't have to share an uber home, no one else around at Southampton when I got there at 1.15am! left home 5.45am

Great day out and just short of £190 excluding ticket,beer and food!! why do we do it ? We show a lot more effort than the players atm, agree with Isleworth there has to come a time when you just say its no longer worth the effort

I'll be at Reading tomorrow as its only 45 mins away but having been to West Brom and Swansea the on pitch performances make me question my commitment
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                  To be fair my journey to Swansea was very straight forward and probably a lot easier than yours Isleworth

Uber to station,train to Waterloo, Bakerloo to Paddington, GWR to Swansea and vice versa, although I didn't have to share an uber home, no one else around at Southampton when I got there at 1.15am! left home 5.45am

Great day out and just short of £190 excluding ticket,beer and food!! why do we do it ? We show a lot more effort than the players atm, agree with Isleworth there has to come a time when you just say its no longer worth the effort

I'll be at Reading tomorrow as its only 45 mins away but having been to West Brom and Swansea the on pitch performances make me question my commitment
                  How come you didn't get the train straight from Southampton to Swansea via Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post

i won't do anymore aways til i see commitment , passion and heart on the pitch . it's a 2 way street . admire the fans that still go away just hope the players bust a gut tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

How come you didn't get the train straight from Southampton to Swansea via Reading.
                      Met my son in London and advance singles either way from Paddington made it cheaper than going via Reading
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                      X