Only one manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one manager

Who I'd trust who's got championship and prem pedigree is big Sam allardyce.

I agree. He will be our pedigree chum.

Comment

why is it the same old dinosaurs get named
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Another middle aged English manager candidate...... haven't we done enough of those?

FWIW we missed a trick with Lampard, no change there. He was available for a good long while pre Derby, and unlike JFH was able to articulate tactical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          I agree. He will be our pedigree chum.
          Pedigree chump more like

Comment

Give Cardiff a couple more defeats and if we are quick and smart we could get the best manager we’ve had in the last 20 years back!

Comment

Said this before but if we’re going young and inexperienced I would go Danny Murphy

Comment

Warnock is the only manager I’ve seen able to manage this difficult club in the 20years I’ve supported QPR
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Maybe he is and was the only one who could manage the owners expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Warnock is the only manager I’ve seen able to manage this difficult club in the 20years I’ve supported QPR
                    I’m no fan of McLaren but what kind of manager do we actually want . I keep hearing that McLaren has blown out the youngsters in manning , smyth and Osayi-Samuel etc. Yet warnock if he did come would also want to play experienced players over the youngsters as was shown in our promotion season under him. Warnock isn’t getting any younger so he would want to hit the ground running rather than developing young talent .In hindsight maybe we should have just left Ollie in charge with a brief of just playing our youngsters and planning for the future because right now I don’t know what direction the club is heading.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Said this before but if we’re going young and inexperienced I would go Danny Murphy
                      I would love him but is he interested in managing?

Comment

Yes we could really afford someone like Allardyce. If you want to dream why not Zidane?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I would love him but is he interested in managing?
                          Yes he was up for the Fulham job and spoke about wanting it and apparently was pick between him and the one they have now

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’m no fan of McLaren but what kind of manager do we actually want . I keep hearing that McLaren has blown out the youngsters in manning , smyth and Osayi-Samuel etc. Yet warnock if he did come would also want to play experienced players over the youngsters as was shown in our promotion season under him. Warnock isn’t getting any younger so he would want to hit the ground running rather than developing young talent .In hindsight maybe we should have just left Ollie in charge with a brief of just playing our youngsters and planning for the future because right now I don’t know what direction the club is heading.
                            Good post

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Yes he was up for the Fulham job and spoke about wanting it and apparently was pick between him and the one they have now
                              I think he is excellent pundit and talks a lot of sense generally. Would be happy to ground him at our place.

Comment

Working...
                              X