Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short sightedness and the grass is greener attitude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Koreans wearing half and half scarves anyone ?
    Bringing IPADs to football FFS

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Bringing IPADs to football FFS
      Looking now ,i dont blame them for that ,i might start watching youtube clips during matches ,of when we were good !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The sheer joy at being proved right (or believing they have been proved right) after their football club gets beaten is in my view shocking and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          The sheer joy at being proved right (or believing they have been proved right) after their football club gets beaten is in my view shocking and pathetic.
          Jesus it`s a good job all forums are`nt full of fans like you.....soo much joy.....

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Jesus it`s a good job all forums are`nt full of fans like you.....soo much joy.....
            No we need more “fans” of QPR who would rather have Holloway back than us have a good season. I’m all for banter but you’re ####ing obsessed. It’s all you ever post about it seems to me.

Comment

Starts off with "we've made our bed..." but instead of continuing in that vein then goes back to Holloway. Predictable, petty, pathetic.

Comment

One day we must develop our own players because we're skint and Olly bloods at least five on them and had a decent finish even whilst they make mistakes in the learning process. The spin was that SMc would continue that because he's a superior coach, compared to Olly. Now we only have Eze on show and loan signings 'to bring added experience to help the youngsters"

Seems like the manager has changed Board policy and seems more like Harry MkII. No consistency and what the hell was his brief when interviewed?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

No we need more “fans” of QPR who would rather have Holloway back than us have a good season. I’m all for banter but you’re ####ing obsessed. It’s all you ever post about it seems to me.
                  You know the funny thing is i only post every now and then....also i read on here every day and see the same things posted every day by a hardcore of about 10 say and pretty much most of it completely bores me...but i don`t think to

myself i`m going to post a zzzz response or anything else....I just post when i find something interesting or feel the need to post a bit of lighthearted banter...ofwhich has been totally lost on here by people just like you and the majority

killing any chance of it......Said before and i`ll say it again...if you don`t like a post/thread don`t read it or post on it......Just because you don`t agree with my views does`nt mean you`ve goto mock like others....Seems as you and the

others post all of the time you would`nt want someone keep replying to get a take would you....so try not to dish it out so much......It`s a forum with opinions and we all have them......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    One day we must develop our own players because we're skint and Olly bloods at least five on them and had a decent finish even whilst they make mistakes in the learning process. The spin was that SMc would continue that because he's a superior coach, compared to Olly. Now we only have Eze on show and loan signings 'to bring added experience to help the youngsters"

Seems like the manager has changed Board policy and seems more like Harry MkII. No consistency and what the hell was his brief when interviewed?

See thats exactly how it is but if i had posted that i`d be getting the likes of above back.....It just seems some can`t stand the fact that we was doing ok before and really struggling now and this is with 4 decent loanees in the side with

two good strikers.....Hope steve can turn things around but i feel to get the players onboard he should of carried on from last season instead of wacking these 4 loans straight in....giving a negative to the players from last season....

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

See thats exactly how it is but if i had posted that i`d be getting the likes of above back.....It just seems some can`t stand the fact that we was doing ok before and really struggling now and this is with 4 decent loanees in the side with

two good strikers.....Hope steve can turn things around but i feel to get the players onboard he should of carried on from last season instead of wacking these 4 loans straight in....giving a negative to the players from last season....
                      I can accept the two strikers coming in on loan because they are expensive to buy and we didn't have the quality. Most slagged Ned off so the only weakness is in goal and I cannot accept the current situation on one player. The current team is an improvement on what Olly had but we're going backwards despite the added coaching done during the international break.

But let's see how we get on and look at it again at Xmas. But if change was needed from Olly I was expecting a bit more from SMc. I'm really not confident of our chances vs Reading but hope they prove me wrong.

Comment

The whole Ollie debate is pointless, because whatever SMac does or doesn't do, Ollie wont be coming back.

Some people really need to move on. It's like endless, subjective repetition about something that is over. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of that situation anymore. It's done.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          The whole Ollie debate is pointless, because whatever SMac does or doesn't do, Ollie wont be coming back.

Some people really need to move on. It's like endless, subjective repetition about something that is over. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of that situation anymore. It's done.
                          Do you think we should re-sign Tarrabat for some much need creativity? If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have got promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Scholes was a class player and was managed by the greatest manager of the modern era so I am certain he would know what is needed.
                            Adel Taraabt was a class player and he was managed by the best Championship manager of all time but I wouldn't want him anywhere near the touchline.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I can accept the two strikers coming in on loan because they are expensive to buy and we didn't have the quality. Most slagged Ned off so the only weakness is in goal and I cannot accept the current situation on one player. The current team is an improvement on what Olly had but we're going backwards despite the added coaching done during the international break.

But let's see how we get on and look at it again at Xmas. But if change was needed from Olly I was expecting a bit more from SMc. I'm really not confident of our chances vs Reading but hope they prove me wrong.
                              Not sure the current team is better overall. Better striking options. However lost Smithies, Ned, Robinson, Furlong been out injured leaving just Bidwell out of our first choice backline from last season. I think what SM has done is try and make us more solid after losing the first four games including the horror shows against WBA and Brizzle. Problem with that is it leaves our better quality strikers more than a little starved!

Change was needed from Ollie but I accept people disagree over that. What I do agree on though is we should be doing more under SM. Poor start overall but I guess early days.

As for Ollie blooding youngsters Eze got reasonably regular game time, Furlong was a regular but rest pretty limited. Would like Smyth to have kicked on after impressing but that's about it from last year's youngsters. Kakay has had chances, Eze a regular, Lumley getting his chance. Others getting bits of game time. Not that much change from last season really. Manning was a regular squad player but not regular starter although now has turned into Paul Scholes according to some!

Comment

Working...
                              X