Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short sightedness and the grass is greener attitude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henning Berg, ex Man. Utd. is ok as a manager. Good at developing young players also.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Next 3 games are very important, well for Steve McClaren anyway, 3 defeats which is very possible and he will be under immense pressure! This is Olly all over again it seems, stubbornness to change a system and irrational post match comments. Olly tended to win the absolute last chance games let’s hope Steve can too.

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
        I don`t know about anyone elses opinions but we or the board have made there/our bed......Last season was exciting in parts watching our youngsters coming through steadily......Already some decisions this season have made me

dislike mcclaren even more leaving young smyth out and not bringing our youngsters on from last season....All this he`s great with young players....so wheres that then...loaning out manning when it`s quite obvious he does`nt even

fully know his players yet....He`s already giving negativity to the younger players now which is not good for us for all the good work in that department.....Hard to believe on here...but there is a few of us who were quite happy by the

progress holloway was making in the end and was`nt happy with him being sacked.....And the arrogance of the board to think...oooo bright stars heres ex england manager must mean we`re moving onto better things.....So we have now

ditched the youngsters for 4 loanees in our starting 11.......Also playing eze wrong and to be honest slowly starting to wreck him and his confidence....Meanwhile mannings playing well at rotherham and scoring be it 2 pens...but we all

knew or most that that was a right stupid decision....And to think with our squad last season we was at this point 3 points more under holloway beit only 3 points.....But are we going forward?......Seems outrageous building our game

around two strikers who wont be here next season so for me we`re going backwards......Would of and was looking forward to a season of our youngsters hitting the ground running and bags of energy especially if it meant we was

roughly going to end the season on around same points.
        You just never give up do you! Ollie has left the room.

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

This whole thread is myopic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

You just never give up do you! Ollie has left the room.
            No he hasn't. He is still posting as evidenced here.

Comment

Christ was born; Christ is risen; Christ won't come again.

Comment

Why on earth would Scholes want to manage our basket case of a club? Re. OP, Ollie only brought in the young players after he was forced to by the board. Until then his generally poor results and constant tinkering did most people's heads in. Unfortunately (and perhaps unsurprisingly) McClaren is proving little better. He's just sh1t in a different way.

Like people have said on here and on other boards, I'm so uninspired by Rangers now I'm almost not bothered what happens. I don't really care any more, and that's sad. But that's what it's come to. McClaren has finally drained the last shreds of enjoyment from it all. Maybe he'll get the boot soon too and there'll be another short term buzz. We've become like junkies on state handout methadone, so addicted we'll take any old crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Why on earth would Scholes want to manage our basket case of a club? Re. OP, Ollie only brought in the young players after he was forced to by the board. Until then his generally poor results and constant tinkering did most people's heads in. Unfortunately (and perhaps unsurprisingly) McClaren is proving little better. He's just sh1t in a different way.

Like people have said on here and on other boards, I'm so uninspired by Rangers now I'm almost not bothered what happens. I don't really care any more, and that's sad. But that's what it's come to. McClaren has finally drained the last shreds of enjoyment from it all. Maybe he'll get the boot soon too and there'll be another short term buzz. We've become like junkies on state handout methadone, so addicted we'll take any old crap.
                  Have to say Hubble that’s exactly how I feel, almost resigned to watching football with no excitement and waiting for the next manager to come in and briefly liven it all up again for a few months. Watching us there is just no width or pace, then you watch other Championship games and the other sides all seem to have pace and width. Even the Millwall game, probably our best performance yet under McClaren, seemed at times slow and lacking in atmosphere and passion. Use to enjoy watching the Rs but it’s not just fun at all at the moment.

Comment

Crikey, what a depressing threadAnd so early into a new season too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Have to say Hubble that’s exactly how I feel, almost resigned to watching football with no excitement and waiting for the next manager to come in and briefly liven it all up again for a few months. Watching us there is just no width or pace, then you watch other Championship games and the other sides all seem to have pace and width. Even the Millwall game, probably our best performance yet under McClaren, seemed at times slow and lacking in atmosphere and passion. Use to enjoy watching the Rs but it’s not just fun at all at the moment.
                      I can`t help feeling things have been s hit and boring ( except for the last few minutes at Wembley ) since we sacked Warnock . S hit , s hit and more s hit ,mixed with large doses of tedium
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The heart was ripped out of the club once Fernandes rocked up and appointed Mark Hughes. There was a real spirit created by Warnock and that squad in 2010/11 which resulted in promotion to the premier league. Never had the same feel as a club since.

Comment

I would go further 73 and say getting promoted started the heart being ripped out. All of a sudden your sat in ground surrounded by fans who had no interest in Rangers before the prem and where are they now

Comment

Fair point Westy. The connection from board to manager to players to fans went once Warnock was sacked for Hughes.

Comment

Well, this is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I would go further 73 and say getting promoted started the heart being ripped out. All of a sudden your sat in ground surrounded by fans who had no interest in Rangers before the prem and where are they now
                                Koreans wearing half and half scarves anyone ?
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X