Wells and hamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wells and hamed

Now apparently our forward play is better with these two up front than it was but one goal in six between them hardly smacks of a vast improvement....i understand unless chances are created for them its difficult for them to score so maybe there lays the bigger problem...its obvious our midfield is not up to the level required this season so finding the 40 odd more points needed to stay will be hard.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Totally agree! Eze on the right wing is simply not working. We looked decent against an admittedly poor Milwall with just one up top and Eze behind. We need to change the formation v reading and either drop Eze and bring in BOS or Pawel or drop Hemed

Comment

Something needs to change. For starters Bright needs a run of games in my opinion, I’d be tempted to drop Hemed and play Eze with Wells too. Also watching Manning yesterday for Rotherham I’d bring him back immediately. Energy, tough tackling, nice passing looks far superior to Luongo this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Also watching Manning yesterday for Rotherham I’d bring him back immediately. Energy, tough tackling, nice passing looks far superior to Luongo this season.
        For me, this is the most baffling decision the club have made since SM's arrival. It just makes no sense, so clearly I'm missing something. How Scowen, Luongo, Cousins and Cameron are deemed superior to Manning is inexplicable. Plus he scores goals too!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Something needs to change. For starters Bright needs a run of games in my opinion, I’d be tempted to drop Hemed and play Eze with Wells too. Also watching Manning yesterday for Rotherham I’d bring him back immediately. Energy, tough tackling, nice passing looks far superior to Luongo this season.
          Manning should never have gone Fordy but he should be played, not just sat on the bench, he brings something to the game imo
          Quite often goals

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

For me, this is the most baffling decision the club have made since SM's arrival. It just makes no sense, so clearly I'm missing something. How Scowen, Luongo, Cousins and Cameron are deemed superior to Manning is inexplicable. Plus he scores goals too!
            Agree Stanley

Comment

They have improved us because they are mobile but I’ve not been massively impressed as others posting have been

Wells from what I have seen is a good forward but he’s not a prolific goal scorer neither is Hamed. Probably 8-10 goals a season strikers whose work rate makes up for the goals they don’t get

in fairness to them, like we have done for sometime, we feed them on scraps and rations but still got takes the chances when they come

Comment

I like Wells but Hemed doesn't need to be a definite starter everytime.

Comment

Wells allround game is very good and to me, he was MOM v Millwall. Hemed is basically a more mobile Smith who is getting absolute #### service. I am trying to work out SMs tactics but am at a loss, for the third interview running he is talking rubbish saying Swansea weren’t as good as 3-0 score line, maybe not but we were as bad as 3-0 !

Comment

His post match interview is odd. We get beat but it’s never that bad.

His plan from what I can see is to just copy what all the other managers are doing instead of playing to our strengths

Comment

A friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan asked me why we didn`t go for young managers with fresh ideas. A quite logical question, but I thought that SM knew the game and the CC inside out? He did ok with Derby, which played attacking football. At QPR he is sacking material...even with talented players like Hemed, Wells, Eze, Pawel and BOS. Does he want the sack? It surely looks like it...
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Manning should be recalled and put into the starting eleven as this would improve us and weaken Rotherham at the same time. Crazy to let him go but sums up what a shambles QPR FC is right now.

Comment

Yet when you look for the very few comments about him on the Rotherham forums all you get is 'Better game.Good penalty. Worked hard but did have stray passes'. So he scores a couple of penalties and we have sent the new Frank Lampard out on loan?

Comment

im completely confused it seems like we are going to be in this division for ever
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              im completely confused it seems like we are going to be in this division for ever
                              I'm not so sure about that!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X