Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think the bigger picture

URs
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 30-09-2018, 07:30 AM.

You still drinking at 7.30 am??

Comment

Your right sheep’s but I’ve become so demoralised following this team. Holloway’s two seasons knocked the stuffing and enthusiasm out of me and then McLaren has come and booted me in the nuts.

We always get Shite managers it’s six in a row now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Your right sheep’s but I’ve become so demoralised following this team. Holloway’s two seasons knocked the stuffing and enthusiasm out of me and then McLaren has come and booted me in the nuts.

We always get Shite managers it’s six in a row now
        Trouble is West who would want our club, not a great advert for any CV, Imo the club is so stagnant we just seem to be drifting into one problem to another. We cant afford relegation to rebuild and we cant afford to buy decent players to progress basically were a relegation battle season after season at present.

we need a manager like Warnock who can grab a club by the testicles and transform it who that person is i have no idea and more worryingly neither does the club. on top of that we have manager yet again who picks b@llocks formations and play players in totally the wrong position we got more square pegs and round holes season after season its embarrassing and totally frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          picks b@llocks formations and play players in totally the wrong position we got more square pegs and round holes season after season its embarrassing and totally frustrating.
          abso-####in-lutely

Comment

Warnock would be a dream or someone of his nature but he won’t be coming back anytime soon. We’re far better side then last three managers have demonstrated because of their inability to be flexible.

Comment

What we need is a manager with fresh ideas.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

We need a manager with magic beans.

Comment

Paul Scholes for me as he would command respect and standards to be met.

Comment

Working...
                  X