No announcement yet.

Much needed revenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMC didn't rest players to keep them fresh for the Swansea game, he picked players he thought had enough to beat a League 2 side, and he found out that they were fcking sh*te.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Yet again, where was the moaning about team selection when largely the same team beat Peterborough and Bristol Rovers?? 2 teams in the same league as Blackpool?
      Yes I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Yet again, where was the moaning about team selection when largely the same team beat Peterborough and Bristol Rovers?? 2 teams in the same league as Blackpool?
        Firstly, they were home games and secondly, QPR were nearer to getting a big draw by beating Blackpool, so I think a stronger starting line-up should have been selected or at least have them on the bench just in case they were needed (which they quite clearly were).

Comment

I can’t imagine the two home games saw us break even but a plum draw against prem side would surely have made competition worthwhile. Forget the footie from money perspective it’s opportunity missed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I can’t imagine the two home games saw us break even but a plum draw against prem side would surely have made competition worthwhile. Forget the footie from money perspective it’s opportunity missed
            I agree - the club has disrespected this competition for years yet still bangs on about winning it 52 years ago - and wheels out any surviving player on any occasion . I really don't understand this the attitude that the cup is not important when the few cup runs we have had in the last 50 years are an integral part of the clubs make up

Comment

Whatever you look at it we have missed out on a good pay day at the emirates and also a much needed boost to the fans considering the shite we have been through in recent times.

Comment

Fck me get a grip. There is still the FA Cup this season !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Fck me get a grip. There is still the FA Cup this season !
                  of course! we always do really well in that one....happy days

Comment

i blame sheepranger he was the only one who outranked ferdinand he could have made qpr field a strong side then we could have gone to highbury and got beaten 6-0
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      i blame sheepranger he was the only one who outranked ferdinand he could have made qpr field a strong side then we could have gone to highbury and got beaten 6-0
                      by a bunch of reserves an all !

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

of course! we always do really well in that one....happy days
                        We're a cup team now don't you know !

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

I agree - the club has disrespected this competition for years yet still bangs on about winning it 52 years ago - and wheels out any surviving player on any occasion . I really don't understand this the attitude that the cup is not important when the few cup runs we have had in the last 50 years are an integral part of the clubs make up
                          100% in agreement with you. Maybe this needs to be mentioned at the next fans forum with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

by a bunch of reserves an all !
                            True, QPR would probably get thrashed, but it wouldn't be by their reserves as they have a big squad of decent players that would get in many other Premieships clubs 1st team i.e. Welbeck, Mhkitaryan, Monrea,l Liechsteiner, Holding, Mustufi, Iwobi & Elneny. Gone are the days of them playing their U21 players. That's now done by clubs like QPR and Premiership sides that think the cup is a distraction they don't need.

Comment

Working...
                            X