Sort of

Comment

1-2 (Eze, Freeman)

Comment

2-0 loss. Can't see us getting anything if I'm being honest

Comment

2-0 Swansea

Comment

Whatever happens the boys need to give a good performance. They are the ones on the field and have to react as the game pans out regardless of anyone's tactics.

Comment

That lot were baying for us to have points deducted over the furlian affair.
                Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to stuff those cants on their own patch.
                ​​​​​​.
                Would take a point though.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Swansea 2 - 0.

Scowen will partner Luongo in midfield and QPR will continue to play a slow build up, barely getting out of 1st gear. McLaren could be heading along to another game losing run unless he is willing to change tactics and try to get the best out of the players like Wells, Hemed & Eze . He will also need to pick up and motivate the players after the loss last week against Norwich, which quite frankly was an embarrassing performance and lucky to not have lost more heavily. Although they could have snatched an undeserved draw had the officials seen the hefty shove on Luongo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    That lot were baying for us to have points deducted over the furlian affair.
                    Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to stuff those cants on their own patch.
                    ​​​​​​.
                    Would take a point though.
                    Tbh, so would QPR fans had the roles been reversed as it would have sent them up in the automatic promotion spot

Comment

2-0 home win

Comment

Looking at how Schteeeeeeeeeeve set us up against Norwichalona I fear for the fortifications in our setup to repel Real Swandrid.

4-0 to the druids.

Comment

definite rangers win

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Swansea 2 - 0.

Scowen will partner Luongo in midfield and QPR will continue to play a slow build up, barely getting out of 1st gear. McLaren could be heading along to another game losing run unless he is willing to change tactics and try to get the best out of the players like Wells, Hemed & Eze . He will also need to pick up and motivate the players after the loss last week against Norwich, which quite frankly was an embarrassing performance and lucky to not have lost more heavily. Although they could have snatched an undeserved draw had the officials seen the hefty shove on Luongo.
                            If he plays 3 of Scowen, Luongo, Cousins and Freeman I think we will get beat. He needs to change tactics I agree. Freeman and Eze are our best players, but they only seem to be able to effect a game when played centrally NOT when played wide midfield just so McLaren can get his favourites into the starting line up!

Play Freeman in a CMF role alongside Cameron as the holding MF player, with Eze in behind Wells. Might actually see us create something and hopefully score some more goals. I just don't agree with picking the same Central midfielders week in week out when they are clearly not performing.

Come on Schteve, have some balls and drop the 3 amigos!!!

Comment

can't see us getting much change out of this lot , will have my fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                              X