Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You are trying to have a dig
    I'm not trying to do anything. Just saying that if you give all the credit to the players for the Millwall game, and none to the manager then that's clearly an ignorant view point. If you can't grasp something as basic as that then I despair of you pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

I'm not trying to do anything. Just saying that if you give all the credit to the players for the Millwall game, and none to the manager then that's clearly an ignorant view point. If you can't grasp something as basic as that then I despair of you pal.
      The manager can't take the praise when the players win a game and then escape criticism when they lose then ?? It's a two way thing !

Comment

The manager can't take the praise when the players win a game and then escape criticism when they lose then ?? It's a two way thing !
        I agree dogs! So be consistent mate. You said "it wasn't S Mc that beat m/wall, it was the players", clearly implying that the manager deserved no praise for it, only the players - which is obviously an absurd comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Unbeaten in 4, with 3 of those being wins.... we then go on to lose 2 games and 1 of which is an experimental game for SM to see what certain players bring to the table. And now hes now losing the dressing room??

You say losing the dressing room. 1 of those defeats was a dressing room made up of players not even in the 1st team.

OTT imo. Main thing is stay up, give the new manager time to see what players he's got and then start experimenting with the 1st team.
          COuldn't agree more.

Comment

I agree dogs! So be consistent mate. You said "it wasn't S Mc that beat m/wall, it was the players", clearly implying that the manager deserved no praise for it, only the players - which is obviously an absurd comment.
            You're still trying it on ! Chery picking parts of a post to suit your arguement , but I'll give you the credit of not reading Corbs post , S Mc was the 2nd coming after dismantling M/wall then a week later he's worse than Ollie when we get beat at B/pool , my reply he and the players beat mwall and he and the players had a stinker at bpool they all at fault

Comment

my reply, he and the players beat mwall
              That was not your reply, and you know it. Your actual reply has been posted three times, but you're changing it now.

Comment

That was not your reply, and you know it. You're changing it now.
                Just give it a rest your u better off out in the garden

Comment

Just give it a rest your u better off out in the garden
                  It's the nature of messageboards dogs - expect to be challenged if someone disagrees with you. That's how they work. I'll be out in the garden before sunset tonight, thanks.

Comment

I've just watched Mac's interview, fair enough i think, players should've done better
                    the team picked was weaker but i thought i as others obv did that these boys would
                    be able to handle a lge 1 side.
                    Mind you they are full of confidence at the mo (blackpool) so whats done is done

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I've just watched Mac's interview, fair enough i think, players should've done better
                      the team picked was weaker but i thought i as others obv did that these boys would
                      be able to handle a lge 1 side.
                      Mind you they are full of confidence at the mo (blackpool) so whats done is done
                      Since when have we been able to handle League One sides?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        If the defeat against Blackpool proved something, it is the discontent among the players with SM.

If it proved anything it proved that we are sh*t when we make that many changes !

Comment

swansea is going to be a interesting game , if we get caned SM will look like a right mug , win and he'll be able to say i rested players blah blah blah , fact is he picked a team that couldn't win and he knew it

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Since when have we been able to handle League One sides?
                            good point

Comment

Yes let`s also give praise to mclaren for that inept performance in the second half aswell....

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                                Yes let`s also give praise to mclaren for that inept performance in the second half aswell....
                                And we know all about inept. We had 18 months + of Oliie.

Comment

Working...
                                X