No announcement yet.

Ferdinand linked with new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t think he would be missed to be honest. Signings and managerial appointments haven’t been great. We have been fighting relegation ever since he has been here. I’m really not to sure why the FA would be interested in him?
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      Don’t think he would be missed to be honest. Signings and managerial appointments haven’t been great. We have been fighting relegation ever since he has been here. I’m really not to sure why the FA would be interested in him?
      They probably have a more detailed idea of what he does and has done than the stuff assumed on here.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

They probably have a more detailed idea of what he does and has done than the stuff assumed on here.
        Probably Croydon, hopefully they could let us know because I’m baffled.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Like i was saying a few days ago people just assume he does nothing without knowing what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Like i was saying a few days ago people just assume he does nothing without knowing what he does.
            What do you think he does? What has he bought to our club? I’m not sure what he has done but not a lot has changed since he has came in.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

One thing he can't be blamed for is appointing Holloway.

Things have improved off the pitch during his watch. Infrastructure better. Players coming into first team.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                One thing he can't be blamed for is appointing Holloway.

Things have improved off the pitch during his watch. Infrastructure better. Players coming into first team.
                Yes, he got rid of the big earners.. I do think anyone of us could have done that. Bringing youth through is the managers job unless Ferdinand is picking the team? Think we can give that credit to Ramsey and the youth coaches.

Suppose we will find out when/if he goes. If he goes we will probably struggle and could get relegated.... oh, wait a minute. Lol.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

He is in charge of Ramsey etc. We have players coming through the ranks for the first time in decades.

We are farked by FFP and managerial appointments not worked so far but cub heading in right direction in very difficult circumstances. That might be part of the reason FA are interested ...

Comment

Or maybe they need someone used to working in a badly run enviroment.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post

What do you think he does? What has he bought to our club? I’m not sure what he has done but not a lot has changed since he has came in.
                      Yeah it has - we’ve gone down a division and struggled to stay in it. Plus attendances have collapsed. So quite a lot has changed during Ferdinand’s tenure....

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        He is in charge of Ramsey etc. We have players coming through the ranks for the first time in decades.

We are farked by FFP and managerial appointments not worked so far but cub heading in right direction in very difficult circumstances. That might be part of the reason FA are interested ...
                        Fair comments. Still don’t think he has done a great job. Still don’t think it will be a major loss if he goes. At least we can save a few more quid.

C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Who has come though the academy into the first team squad ??Otteh spurs Ezze Mwall BOS Bpool Hall Spurs Smythe N Ireland that indicates the scouting system has improved .
                          I keep saying the dof hasn't got rid of big earners they have walked out of contract , I think he may have moved JET on a bit early .
                          He's been handicapped by ffp but would he have did any better if we wasn't ? Take into account under his watch we've done very little with the thee years of parachute payment we've had a lot of dross in and out , signing on fees agent fees all have to be paid yep out of his control and have to be paid but the huge turn over of players has been hasn't been good for the club.
                          where he has done well is his work in the community ie Grenfell victims and spoken out very well about the politics of fair employment chances for black people inside football all of which make him a good fit for the FA moving the stale old farts of the FA into modern multi cultural England
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-09-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Nope, an inept clown who is all about political correctness and is sponsored by colgate.

​​​​Personally think he will fit right in at that circus.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitman34;n2488507]

Nope, an inept clown who is all about political correctness and is sponsored by colgate.

​​​​Personally think he will fit right in at that circus.
                              [/QUOTsponcered by Colgate you are a Pratt Hitsy

Comment

If EVIL TOTTENHAM LES gets the job...I'll pop down myself and drive him there for free!!! Might even kidnap Schteve aswell and throw him in the boot aswell!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X