• Show
Clear All

Poor SM if Wells had been injured last night. ^^
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree that the Combination league was vital for keeping out of choice players fit and ready for 1st team football when called upon. The sooner clubs do something to bring it back the better as far as I am concerned, but I won't hold my breath.

Still I don't think making 9 changes was wise nor was the choice of subs.

Smith up front alone is a waste of time and embarrassing.
      Isn't just that nearly every change made in football seem to benefit the big boys ! They put very little back into the game and stupid EFL clubs give their young players experience and at a cost as well paying to bring their players back to fitness after injury .
      we gained promotion twice with mostly players that came through the combination , plus had three players in the England set up as well the national captain that benefited from that league

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Poor SM if Wells had been injured last night. ^^
        injuries are part of football .

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Isn't just that nearly every change made in football seem to benefit the big boys ! They put very little back into the game and stupid EFL clubs give their young players experience and at a cost ,
          we gained promotion twice with mostly players that came through the combination , plus had three players in the England set up as well the national captain that benefited from that league
          Totally agree about stupid clubs. The EFL should simply ban loans from either the PL or abroad and ensure that their clubs concentrate on developing their own players. Be far easier for all clubs to stay within financial constraints too. They should try to bring about a much closer playing field between all their divisions so that clubs don’t need to worry excessively about going down, as going back up again wouldn’t be such a long shot. Managers would be given longer to do their jobs more effectively, with less knee jerk sackings.

Even Holloway would be worth a punt for some of the lesser clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

injuries are part of football .
            But he would still had got pelters for playing him. Myself included.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=Shania;n2487959]

But he would still had got pelters for playing him. Myself included.[/ sorry but play your best team every time , they represent us , i want QPR to win every game .... this let's give up it's only the cup

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                would be interesting to hear from someone that went last nite and hear how we played
                Here you go 72bus: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...56#post2487856

Comment

Working...
                X