Season defining game tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Then if we get beat McLaren will get slaughtered for making to many changes.
    Of course, that just comes with the territory! I think we have to trust SM to do what he thinks is best overall for the team moving forward, he should be able to play some squad players without significantly weakening us!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

it would be nice to win tonite , then get a top 6 prem team away ... just for the night out

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        it would be nice to win tonite , then get a top 6 prem team away ... just for the night out
        Arsenal away would be nice with about 8 thousand rangers there .

Comment

I'll be disappointed if we lose tonight. We've had a lucky draw so far and should take advantage of it, a mini cup run could be fun!

Comment

I hope Pavel and BOS will get a chance tonight. Smyth and Chair as well.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              lets be honest, there are some teams in this division are way poorer than us now that we have done some sensible squad improvement. Barring catastrophe, we shouldn’t go down. On the other hand, Saturday showed we would need a heck of a lot of luck to threaten the top end of the table. So, if we fans are to have anything to maintain a nice bounce of joy, it’s got to be the cup. We have played ok, and have a draw to rival England’s in the World Cup. Win tonight and we fans can have some real fun until we meet a big team who takes this competition seriously. Plus, gets us in the spotlight and might even improve attendances if we got televised in the next round and put one over on a big team playing well - really good for our youngsters to get them in the spotlight. Worked for Brizzle last year and us in 67. Score prediction then? 1-0 Blackpool. Scorer . Bright O G? It’s Rangers after all!
              Not for me, season defining, think Saturday was more so. Showed us all that it's still same ol QPR not good enough
              to go up, but could be bad enough to go down if especially with the jan embargo.
              Mac has got to learn from saturday, freeman and Eze must play in the middle, or play with wingers, take one
              out and go two up top

Comment

Boys need to really step up tonight, there could be a lot at stake. And we don't have Washington to provide assists(joke). No f ucking about lets just get the job done. I'd expect Cameron to start as well as BOS, Wszolek, Smith, Smyth, Sylla(when is the last time he played well).
                I'd expect us to field something like..
                .....................Ingram......................
                Kakay .Baptiste.Cameron.Hamaleinen
                Wszolek...Scowen..Chair.. BOS
                ​​​​​​​...........Smith.....Sylla/Smyth.......

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Stchteeve should play a strong team and get through, no messing about, and lets get a good draw in the next round
                  absoutely correct. We still need more confidence, we wont get that playing a containment set up at Blackpool.

Comment

And so ————— our season is defined. Not much fun, no dreams of glory for another year and mid table obscurity. Thanks Steve.

Comment

And so ————— our season is defined. Not much fun, no dreams of glory for another year and mid table obscurity. Thanks Steve.
                      I hate you happy clapper types.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

I hate you happy clapper types.
                        Actually I can happily clap with the best. Not today however after listening to what was crappily naff.

Comment

Actually I can happily clap with the best. Not today however after listening to what was crappily naff.
                          I think my comment went a bit over your head.

Comment

Not doing himself any favours with last two team selections.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

I think my comment went a bit over your head.
                              Indeed. I’m only short ( of wit tonight). Just cheesed off.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Your going to see every change possible from Ingram through to Smith. Expect 10-11 changes tonight injuries permitting.
                                Did warn you. The second XI are not good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X