Losing the Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing the Battle

We will never be in the Premiership again?

FFP; poor business management, small outdated ground, no attraction for new fans, mediocre to poor results; no purposeful ambition connected to real change; managers whose jobs are linked to results so ditch youth; expensive ticket prices for the product; stuck in a division that has more $hit than quality, no attempt to entertain.

Have I missed anything?

Was in a good mood when I woke up - I’m not now!! Ha ha only joking! Although we have made progress with the academy and progress of the ‘youngsters’

Comment

Have you tried giving the Samaritans a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        We will never be in the Premiership again?

FFP; poor business management, small outdated ground, no attraction for new fans, mediocre to poor results; no purposeful ambition connected to real change; managers whose jobs are linked to results so ditch youth; expensive ticket prices for the product; stuck in a division that has more $hit than quality, no attempt to entertain.

Have I missed anything?

Yeah, you forgot to mention we recently sacked the best ever manager to ever grace the world of football.
        Famous for his ability to produce teams of amazing flair and entertainment. Not to mention his unquestionable tactical genius.

For this alone we deserve to achieve nothing and we should be reminded of our huge mistake every time we lose by one or two on here, who clearly know much more about football than the rest of humankind.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Yeah, you forgot to mention we recently sacked the best ever manager to ever grace the world of football.
          Famous for his ability to produce teams of amazing flair and entertainment. Not to mention his unquestionable tactical genius.

For this alone we deserve to achieve nothing and we should be reminded of our huge mistake every time we lose by one or two on here, who clearly know much more about football than the rest of humankind.
          Actually Olly’s teams were entertaining in the broadest sense of the word- particularly the selections - and sometimes they even worked.

Comment

Isn't it interesting how we only ever get pessimistic threads like this following a loss.

Comment

It is obviously going to be tough but there are a lot of clubs in the same boat in this division and some have shown that it is possible to go up. Huddersfield, Burnley, Bournemouth and even Brighton were in equally bad situations over the last ten or so years yet they managed it. It is not impossible but it will take a long time and we have proved throwing money at it didn't work in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                It is obviously going to be tough but there are a lot of clubs in the same boat in this division and some have shown that it is possible to go up. Huddersfield, Burnley, Bournemouth and even Brighton were in equally bad situations over the last ten or so years yet they managed it. It is not impossible but it will take a long time and we have proved throwing money at it didn't work in the long term.
                And therein lies the hope. Millwall and Bristol City were both within touching distance last time round.

Comment

clubs have come back from far far worse lol. portsmouth, bournmouth and even brentford for example.

we could be in a way worse situation

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    clubs have come back from far far worse lol. portsmouth, bournmouth and even brentford for example.

we could be in a way worse situation
                    Nope this is as bad is it gets!.... we are rock bottom.....
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      yeah they engaged talking to other Rs fans

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        This is true.

QPR don'tb have a great squad, but with a bit of luck, they do have enough to be challenging (i.e a penalty against Norwich could have clinched a point, a correct offside call against Sheff Utd and perhaps no penalty award, could have given QPR 3 more points. So far QPR are not getting much luck with decisions.

Of course there is more than that to winning games and promotion, but this league is not blessed with many great teams, so there is a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Of course there is more than that to winning games and promotion, but this league is not blessed with many great teams, so there is a chance.
                          Just watching exciting attacking flair football is all i need to keep me happy ,not too concerned about promotion ,grinding out wins or trying to turn us into a bigger club . I just want to be entertained , and out of my seat and on my feet !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            When I tried I got a recorded message that I was held in a queue of QPR supporters ​​​ and that I was 917th

Comment

the prem is crap anyway, full of norwegian tourists, overpriced everything and dull.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X