Help for Forest away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Forest away

I’m coming over from the states with my 2 boys at Christmas, we do it every year and usually go to Loftus Road for a game, this year I’d like to take then to their first away game at Forest do I need to be a member to get tickets for the away end? Can I buy on the day?

Cheers

contact the box office or customer services

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
      I’m coming over from the states with my 2 boys at Christmas, we do it every year and usually go to Loftus Road for a game, this year I’d like to take then to their first away game at Forest do I need to be a member to get tickets for the away end? Can I buy on the day?

Cheers
      Forest???!!......AWAY???!! ...You sure?

Course if we were to win you'll have to go to the city ground every season!

Comment

Boy, do we need help!

Comment

As others have said, you won't need a membership as we won't sell it out but it would be better to pre buy the tickets.

Comment

Cheers
            Choose another match, we've never won at the City ground.

Comment

Thanks I’ll buy in advance, I backing mathematics - the LAW of averages suggests we have to win at some point and this is that point - Wells hatrick

Thanks for chipping in with help

Comment

Cheers
                Why would you choose to take your boys to Forest, where QPR have never ever won in more than 30 attempts?

You would all probably enjoy a home fixture a lot more than a trip to the City Ground.

Comment

this might just be the the year , i won't be going as every time i've been to nottingham i,ve got in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Why would you choose to take your boys to Forest, where QPR have never ever won in more than 30 attempts?

You would all probably enjoy a home fixture a lot more than a trip to the City Ground.
                    Take the boys “hooters” worth the trip for that

Comment

Working...
                    X