scowen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scowen

awful player. said for ages. living off 2 months last season. awful on the ball. poor defensively. no positional awareness. no presence. waste of a player. manning 10 times the player. JN

And Scowen would probably think your an idiot and so do I.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Comment

To be fair he does seem limited as a player or maybe we're just not using him properly. I do believe he played further forward for Barnsley. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          To be fair he does seem limited as a player or maybe we're just not using him properly. I do believe he played further forward for Barnsley. Could be wrong though.
          I cant believe some on here think he turned down prem offers to come to us. He’s solid and in the industrial side ollie put together was vital cog as it was simply a game of effort nothing else.

More expected of him now so will need adapt or evolve his game

Comment

Good tidy player who can do a job, but not in the set up Steve has. And there are more suitable players who can be used so much more effectively.

Comment

Have never rated him as a footballer and no coincidence how much slower we play with him in the side. Always looks to get the ball from Lumley on the edge of the area to either pass it back to him or go sideways to our right back. Should never be a starter in our team and absolutely no chance premier league teams wanted him before we got him

Comment

Suddenly the new CW!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with him just a bit of loss of form. Blimey last season he was the bee's knees. Just needs some schoolkid like jn to try to attract attention to himself. If you want attention then try to come out with something intelligent or original.

Comment

Bit out of form ATM but a good reliable player. Didn't Birch also turn down prem teams to join us ?
                    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 24-09-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      I agree Scowen is quite a decent player but don’t say things like that to fellow posters

its his opinion, his opinion can’t be wrong
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Decent player probably under pressure he didn't have before now that Cameron is in the squad.

Comment

Fark me have we really moved on that much that now a player of scowens calibre can be deemed to be not up to scratch , no probably just the mob keeping its self in practice

Comment

Dogs. What does he bring to the team that makes him stand out in your opinion? My take is limited player who slows the team and build up down by wanting the ball in areas that make no sense. All about opinions and mine is he has been overated from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Dogs. What does he bring to the team that makes him stand out in your opinion? My take is limited player who slows the team and build up down by wanting the ball in areas that make no sense. All about opinions and mine is he has been overated from day one.
                              For Christ sake get a grip 73 you're the only one talking about stand out you can't have a team of stand out players in our position we have to have grafters and if lucky a bit of flair we are QPR , A squad of stand out players are for the top six premier sides

Comment

Working...
                              X