No announcement yet.

Sack the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reply to your message on here no need to pm rubbish ono issue your just pathetic opening 3 accounts to tell us that Holloway was god he get it honestly we do we get you love him did i want Steve honestly no but like Holloway was the manager before I support him like I supported Holloway for every game he was here

I was gutted with Gerry went to spurs but i didn’t winge and moan when ray lost games

Now I don’t believe Holloway should have been sacked if a great manager was available then yes sack him . You keep going on about change of direction and youngsters we lost 4 on the spin we needed an experience period to get us back on track as the season goes on and we get some points on the board we see Smyth , bos and Kakay etc

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
      I reply to your message on here no need to pm rubbish ono issue your just pathetic opening 3 accounts to tell us that Holloway was god he get it honestly we do we get you love him did i want Steve honestly no but like Holloway was the manager before I support him like I supported Holloway for every game he was here

I was gutted with Gerry went to spurs but i didn’t winge and moan when ray lost games

Now I don’t believe Holloway should have been sacked if a great manager was available then yes sack him . You keep going on about change of direction and youngsters we lost 4 on the spin we needed an experience period to get us back on track as the season goes on and we get some points on the board we see Smyth , bos and Kakay etc
      Well I for one would like to know the situation with Smythe mucker all I can hope he's picked up an injury wouldn't be happy to think he's fell down the pecking order imo one of our best players

Comment

He’s not one of our best players, he has hardly kicked a ball in the hoops, he’s a player with great potential at this stage.

Hes super quick and scored on his debut!! what else has he done to earn the right of one of our best mate???

Comment

Well wer'e- hardly flush with talent mate , Id put him above luongo as he doesnt drift out of the game for long periods I though he was going well last season I judge a player by if I want to watch him play but that me

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

I`m not going to keep defending myself that i`m not someone else as keep getting called....But on that subject there`s quite a few people who would disagree with you on your view there....So

to me youre sounding like a broken record....and just because you obviously dislike him...The facts are there he was doing very well with a very young squad ofwhich mclaren would of

completely struggled....hence his panicking then changing our direction that we were heading...bringing on the youth and players unknown......To say shocking appointments just complete and

utter ignorance very simular to our board.....coming out with we`re moving forward now.
            Blimey no one can get a word in after a defeat.....where on earth were you after the last 4 games?

Comment

I`m not going to keep defending myself that i`m not someone else as keep getting called....But on that subject there`s quite a few people who would disagree with you on your view there....So

to me youre sounding like a broken record....and just because you obviously dislike him...The facts are there he was doing very well with a very young squad ofwhich mclaren would of

completely struggled....hence his panicking then changing our direction that we were heading...bringing on the youth and players unknown......To say shocking appointments just complete and

utter ignorance very simular to our board.....coming out with we`re moving forward now.
              He was doing carp Pinks! Two six run defeats, almost a further one saved by two added time goals. On brink of sack eventually someone took control, changed formation and played youngsters more. After over a season of dirge Ollie may have been manager but I severely doubt he was the man to ring the changes. He even admitted to playing Smyth out of desperation as he didn't know what to do. The idiot almost got us relegated from a position of safety. No accident that nobody at this level would employ him in the 18th months before Uncle had a mad moment and nobody has employed him since he was sacked from us. Only chance he has of managing at this level is if you win the lottery, buy the club and appoint him!

Good to see you back though.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                Pinks , bobbydunc and poweranger , stone me you must think we all thick or something , be a man and at least admit your the same as it pathetic and embarrassing now , yes we get you love Holloway we honest do but he gone so man up get over it , some wanted Steve some didn’t yes he made a mistake yesterday but #### Holloway made mistake after mistake , result don’t go our way and pipe up whinging like a jealous ex yes we lost yesterday but won last year we beat Millwall this year Holloway could only draw against 10 men it football every season different your dull mate I bet you was watching soccer am with a bulk buy box of tissues bashing one out like you was death row.
                That death row comment was one of the best things I have ever read on a message board. Take a bow.

Comment

Did you watch those highlights but especially the first goal and against a strong norwich side??.....Great first goal.
                  One moment doesn't make a season. Oh wait. Well over a season.....

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Tell the mods to let Pinky back then we might have an end to this business of calling posters pinky as said you've always got he ignore button ! Banning him has only made a boxoll and room for petishness
                    Well the mods have offered Pinks a way back in. All he has to do is apologise. Don´t know if you remember, but Pinkie was in a paranoid frenzy just before he got banned. Started out by accusing Stan of editing his posts, and then called Brighton all sorts of things, when he tried to calmly explain him the situation. After several warnings he still wouldn´t stop calling them liars. I think Brighton has made him a very generous offer to come back if he apologises, but for some weird reason, pride perhaps, Pinkie prefers to post under other names through VPN now, instead of just being decent and apologise.

It´s all quite silly of him IMO, as I think he was a good poster, even though he was quite obsessive, and sometimes bordering on being a pure troll, with all the digging up of old posts, but I still think he offered something here, partly for being an antidote to all the Ollie out stuff and partly for keeping everyone busy arguing with him.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

What's the thread about?

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Well the mods have offered Pinks a way back in. All he has to do is apologise. Don´t know if you remember, but Pinkie was in a paranoid frenzy just before he got banned. Started out by accusing Stan of editing his posts, and then called Brighton all sorts of things, when he tried to calmly explain him the situation. After several warnings he still wouldn´t stop calling them liars. I think Brighton has made him a very generous offer to come back if he apologises, but for some weird reason, pride perhaps, Pinkie prefers to post under other names through VPN now, instead of just being decent and apologise.

It´s all quite silly of him IMO, as I think he was a good poster, even though he was quite obsessive, and sometimes bordering on being a pure troll, with all the digging up of old posts, but I still think he offered something here, partly for being an antidote to all the Ollie out stuff and partly for keeping everyone busy arguing with him.
                        I'm still of the opinion that Pinky was hounded into a reaction by mob forces yes his posts was one track but nobody had to read them many did it just to ridicule him proven by the reaction of some still to call Pro Holloway poster are you pinky in disguise or ok pink as tho it's a ridicule , it's trivial to insist on an apology , any body could see the mob was on him even some asking for the apology , it's got to be easier to just let back him to prove mob rule isn't condoned just don't read him if you don't like the content

Comment

Total rubbish Dogs. Pinkie made his own bed. Got strop about being called a liar but has proven under his various names that he is a liar, as he denies it’s him and says he’s from other board, although it’s plain as day it’s him.

He removed himself from this board through his own self importance and could return as Pinkie, should he choose, just as easily by apologising to Admin for being an ####.

He holds the power to return but don’t use it instead deciding to make up fake names and lurk in the darkness which is bizarre behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Total rubbish Dogs. Pinkie made his own bed. Got strop about being called a liar but has proven under his various names that he is a liar, as he denies it’s him and says he’s from other board, although it’s plain as day it’s him.

He removed himself from this board through his own self importance and could return as Pinkie, should he choose, just as easily by apologising to Admin for being an ####.

He holds the power to return but don’t use it instead deciding to make up fake names and lurk in the darkness which is bizarre behaviour
                            So you don't think he was ridiculed by many posters for for his one track posts prior to what you said then westy ??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

So you don't think he was ridiculed by many posters for for his one track posts prior to what you said then westy ??
                              Plenty of people get stick on here Dogs, he was not alone give you Nasser as one person . If he chooses to post on one topic and one topic only that’s a personal choice. Plus lots of the attention, or ridicule (I don’t think he was) as you put it, was generated by himself in all honest so I have little or no sympathy

Comment

Forget sacking... Manage the sack(ing). I mean the situasion which brings us to it, likewise before and after it, is what we have to be better at. Just a joke. At least partly...
                                Last edited by Shania; 25-09-2018, 08:53 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X