Sack the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    We have better strikers Pinks but have lost Smithies, Robinson, Chief, couple of others and Furlong injured. Jury out for me on SM and way too early but Ollie was a shocking appointment that did not work.

I`m not going to keep defending myself that i`m not someone else as keep getting called....But on that subject there`s quite a few people who would disagree with you on your view there....So

to me youre sounding like a broken record....and just because you obviously dislike him...The facts are there he was doing very well with a very young squad ofwhich mclaren would of

completely struggled....hence his panicking then changing our direction that we were heading...bringing on the youth and players unknown......To say shocking appointments just complete and

utter ignorance very simular to our board.....coming out with we`re moving forward now.

Comment

Pinks , bobbydunc and poweranger , stone me you must think we all thick or something , be a man and at least admit your the same as it pathetic and embarrassing now , yes we get you love Holloway we honest do but he gone so man up get over it , some wanted Steve some didn’t yes he made a mistake yesterday but #### Holloway made mistake after mistake , result don’t go our way and pipe up whinging like a jealous ex yes we lost yesterday but won last year we beat Millwall this year Holloway could only draw against 10 men it football every season different your dull mate I bet you was watching soccer am with a bulk buy box of tissues bashing one out like you was death row.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
        Pinks , bobbydunc and poweranger , stone me you must think we all thick or something , be a man and at least admit your the same as it pathetic and embarrassing now , yes we get you love Holloway we honest do but he gone so man up get over it , some wanted Steve some didn’t yes he made a mistake yesterday but #### Holloway made mistake after mistake , result don’t go our way and pipe up whinging like a jealous ex yes we lost yesterday but won last year we beat Millwall this year Holloway could only draw against 10 men it football every season different your dull mate I bet you was watching soccer am with a bulk buy box of tissues bashing one out like you was death row.

Mrbourne i had you down for a bit more intelligent that my friend to be honest....Can you like a couple of others understand how a football forum goes or any forum for that matter...We are having adebate/discussion whatever you want to call it....And if youre not interestedin the discussion either move on to the next or put me on ignore....If there was no discussions the forum would be dead like its been recently.

Comment

Tell the mods to let Pinky back then we might have an end to this business of calling posters pinky as said you've always got he ignore button ! Banning him has only made a boxoll and room for petishness

Comment

With all due respect to SM, the game was lost in the middle. We had three players playing against five, with Eze nowhere to be seen. The two strikers did not receive any good service, so those another two that did not contribute much. It is for this reason that we were totally dominated by Norwich. We cannot afford to play with two strikers against a team that played the ball around. Norwich works hard in the middle and they dominated us. We could do much better if we played the same way as the Millwall game. One striker, Eze behind him and Freeman bringing the ball from the middle. A solid midfield of Luongo, Cousins and either Cameroon or Scowen. And I would prefer to play Kakay instead of Baptiste. I assume that SM is not that comfortable with youngsters.

Comment

But it boring , Holloway gone , I love like many would love Warnock back but we don’t go on about if we lose, it not a debate it an obsession which is quite weird and a little bit scary , yes it been quiet I wonder why oh yes I know we was unbeaten and guess what you you had nothing to moan about I bet you loved yesterday seeing Steve balls It up but I bet you cried when we played well on Wednesday, I personally think your more of a Holloway fan then a QPR fan

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                With all due respect to SM, the game was lost in the middle. We had three players playing against five, with Eze nowhere to be seen. The two strikers did not receive any good service, so those another two that did not contribute much. It is for this reason that we were totally dominated by Norwich. We cannot afford to play with two strikers against a team that played the ball around. Norwich works hard in the middle and they dominated us. We could do much better if we played the same way as the Millwall game. One striker, Eze behind him and Freeman bringing the ball from the middle. A solid midfield of Luongo, Cousins and either Cameroon or Scowen. And I would prefer to play Kakay instead of Baptiste. I assume that SM is not that comfortable with youngsters.
                I fully agree......bit simular to how we was before....Macs more thinking about his job so won`t risk the youngsters ie...kakay etc

Comment

But it boring , Holloway gone , I love like many would love Warnock back but we don’t go on about if we lose, it not a debate it an obsession which is quite weird and a little bit scary , yes it been quiet I wonder why oh yes I know we was unbeaten and guess what you you had nothing to moan about I bet you loved yesterday seeing Steve balls It up but I bet you cried when we played well on Wednesday, I personally think your more of a Holloway fan then a QPR fan
                  Mrbourne no disrespect but how old are you??.....youre talking like youre at school....You don`t even know me.....If discussions bore you don`t post on them or read...simple....I find alot of posts and threads boring...so dont post on them.

Comment

Coming from a bloke who opens 3 accounts to get his love for a crap manager from Bristol across to anybody who listen

Comment

We lost yesterday to a better side buddy which was a reality check after all the hopes getting a false dawn , wer'e still a poor side but we are inconsistent good then bad and we are going to be that way for some time to come , wer'e damn lucky this league looks like there are going have quite a few poor sides in it ,

Comment

I agree completely Norwich done a job on us fair play , Steve got it terribly wrong everyone in the ground could see it was wrong , we came to life once eze moved in to the middle so hopefully Steve will look at other formations etc

but we don’t need is the constant reminders of results from last season

Comment

I agree completely Norwich done a job on us fair play , Steve got it terribly wrong everyone in the ground could see it was wrong , we came to life once eze moved in to the middle so hopefully Steve will look at other formations etc

but we don’t need is the constant reminders of results from last season
                          Agree with you there....But it`s not upto you to say what should or should`nt be posted i`m afraid....Forums need banter...otherwise it kills a place.

Comment

True but you don’t do banter you do obsession

Comment

True but you don’t do banter you do obsession
                              Once again do you know me??....quite hilarious....i`ve pmmed you but you won`t reply.

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Once again do you know me??....quite hilarious....i`ve pmmed you but you won`t reply.
                                He is right though you got hold your hands up. You do have a man crush

Comment

Working...
                                X