Sack the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Plenty of people get stick on here Dogs, he was not alone give you Nasser as one person . If he chooses to post on one topic and one topic only that’s a personal choice. Plus lots of the attention, or ridicule (I don’t think he was) as you put it, was generated by himself in all honest so I have little or no sympathy
    I found very little to agree with Nasser that's true but you can't say I pounced on every post he made when he posted something I agreed with I acknowledged it and I certainly never ridiculed him , his admiration of Luongo I disagreed with but if I replied to that I always tried to be constructive in my cricitism
    You have a keen eye don't know if it's courght your attention that there are certain posters I never answer tho I realise that's hard to notice whose not answering who , just I find pinky got it from more posters than anyone else I've noticed

Comment

Well you might not as individual but plenty others did to Nasser

As for pinks I was fan of his, although we did disagree on the ollie situation, but all the cloak and dagger name changes in my opinion have totally undermined him and actually reinforced admins issues with him. I had sympathy with him, but I no longer do and If honest I don’t think he was ridiculed either, Pinks gave as good as he got.

As said he had one topic of conversation only

Comment

Plenty of people get stick on here Dogs, he was not alone give you Nasser as one person . If he chooses to post on one topic and one topic only that’s a personal choice. Plus lots of the attention, or ridicule (I don’t think he was) as you put it, was generated by himself in all honest so I have little or no sympathy
        I found very little to agree with Nasser that's true but you can't say I pounced on every post he made when he posted something I agreed with I acknowledged it and I certainly never ridiculed him , his admiration of Luongo I disagreed with but if I replied to that I always tried to be constructive in my cricitism
        You have a keen eye don't know if it's courght your attention that there are certain posters I never answer tho I realise that's hard to notice whose not answering who , just I find pinky got it from more posters than anyone else I've noticed

Comment

for me Ollie did the best he could and tbh his hands were tied to a certain point, however he took so long to work out 5-3-2 didn't work its was inexcusable and I don't think SM will be that daft to go 20-30 games before working failings out either

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Well the mods have offered Pinks a way back in. All he has to do is apologise. Don´t know if you remember, but Pinkie was in a paranoid frenzy just before he got banned. Started out by accusing Stan of editing his posts, and then called Brighton all sorts of things, when he tried to calmly explain him the situation. After several warnings he still wouldn´t stop calling them liars. I think Brighton has made him a very generous offer to come back if he apologises, but for some weird reason, pride perhaps, Pinkie prefers to post under other names through VPN now, instead of just being decent and apologise.
            Well said DK
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

On the whole, poster against poster. Day after day. Can it never stop.. . Just an observation. Jesus.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Too many ego's unfortunately shania. You'll find far too many take this whole forum far too serious. There are actually very few of us that post football and QPR related these days. I blame social media but much preferred this board 10years ago when we had at least a few characters. All very boring comparing muscles instead of brain cells
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

qpr gladiator school
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fairly good points your`re making, WeAre and Gtleighr3. Anyway, it`s time for me to go to bed. Goodnight!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=powerrangers;n2487429]

Mrbourne i had you down for a bit more intelligent that my friend to be honest....Can you like a couple of others understand how a football forum goes or any forum for that matter...We are having adebate/discussion whatever you want to call it....And if youre not interestedin the discussion either move on to the next or put me on ignore....If there was no discussions the forum would be dead like its been recently.[/QUO

But you don't discuss, you state your opinion as though it is fact. You posted nothing after Millwall because it didn't suit your viewpoint.

Comment

Bump

Comment

[QUOTE=Alanwycombe;n2487841]
                          Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Mrbourne i had you down for a bit more intelligent that my friend to be honest....Can you like a couple of others understand how a football forum goes or any forum for that matter...We are having adebate/discussion whatever you want to call it....And if youre not interestedin the discussion either move on to the next or put me on ignore....If there was no discussions the forum would be dead like its been recently.[/QUO

But you don't discuss, you state your opinion as though it is fact. You posted nothing after Millwall because it didn't suit your viewpoint.

I`m not wanting to sound rude....but what are you on about you plum??.....What are you seriously on about agenda?......The games where we played and won in our little run i felt we had`nt played a decent side yet.....I felt norwich

were the first half decent passing team we played and had a feeling what would happen...especially with the formation and players picked...The other teams in the run like millwall...were quite frankly poor to say the least...more like

div1 standard...But you have to beat whos infront of you regardless......So i had`nt commented or gave my opinion because i`m not a fan of mclaren at all.....And as i`ve said before i`m very disappointed hes not carrying on with the

youngsters but if hes getting results then fine.....But with the firepower hes now got theres no excuses for me....We`ve got some tough fixtures coming up now aswell...so should be interesting......

PS Please what are you on about suiting my viewpoint.....it`s a forum for viewpoints no matter wether you agree with it or someone or not........There`s a few on here that seem to be shouting and trying to rule whats to be said and

whats not and not liking anything thats different to their opinion....I could`nt give a monkeys about someone elses views or opinions but still enjoy reading them....It`s when satsumas like you try to start jumping on me or say dogs just

cos you don`t agree with something.....it`s like being at primary school to be honest.....

Comment

Satsuma followed by primary school comment that’s a classic

never heard that expression before satsuma I’m going to use it

Comment

Satsuma followed by primary school comment that’s a classic

never heard that expression before satsuma I’m going to use it

It is a good one is`nt it hey......Unfortunately there`s soo many delicate flowers on here one has to use such pathetic words to hopefully let the other person kind of get the drift....Being as its soo pc on here and in life.....

Comment

I think people keep missing the point and going round in circles.

The point is the total inability of the board to run a functional football club, and that includes managerial appointments.

When they finally did something sensible (NW X2) they got rid of him. Since then it has been overwhelmingly dross.

Comment

Working...
                                X