Clear All

Love to see us go 433
    lumley
    furlong , bfg, Lynch, Bidwell
    Cameron , eze , Freeman
    wells hamed bos

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Why were you not so critical previously?? Lots of what you unhappy about now was going on last two seasons. Why was it ok then but not now??

Sorry is that towards me?....Could`nt quite understand the question if it is!

Comment

Ok mate don’t worry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Ok mate don’t worry

Not too sure why it`s hard to understand 2 years ago and before we was in a mess.....And when a teams in a mess confidence wise and other things...you don`t all of a sudden go to being good....It`s gradual..which is exactly what we

did....This squad now is stronger plus built onour ending to the season before....It`s a big shame we`re not carrying on with the youngsters so much and changed direction...As atm from the game before this last one we`ve 4 loanees out

of the 11 which i`m not a fan of....but fair play we`ve got decent ones in that seem to be doing well....But our direction seems to of changed.

Comment

He's not the same player under McLaren and I'd say scowen too.when new manager comes in there's always a couple who not same from last year.think Cameron will get more games when match fit

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

This.

Cousins did nothing to warrant being dropped yesterday.

And never change a winning side is usually the golden rule.
              I found that odd too mate

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                Agree with most.....We got away with this 442 and no wingers against the other sides as they`ve all been very poor....And yesterday was against the first decent passing side we`ve played...Big mistakes from the manager cost this

game...Its very frustrating given the players hes got to choose from.
                Strange you didn't post after Millwall....?

Comment

Although I agree Cousins should have started on Saturday we still would have been outdone in the midfield IMO as we arent set out to press enough.

Comment

Just watched the highlights and Luongo seemed to be in lead boots ! He was literally jogging about rather than chasing back. Not good at all.

Comment

Never rated the boy personally....manning better imho....
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Mass would never make it at a higher level. This is his level and when on form he’s a good player for this division nothing more. No where near being one of the top players in this league.

Comment

Agree Fordy. Good player but this league is as high as he can play. Don’t have the engine or dynamism to play top flight game would pass him by

Comment

Was poor yesterday but Cameron was worse.

Comment

watched the goals last nite on quest , looked like luongo was admiring their midfield for 2 of the taffy's goals

Comment

Far too good to be dropped.....APPARENTLY! Even when playing sh!te week in, week out! Bit like Ollie constantly sticking to his choices and being so stubborn, I sense the same in Mclaren...he won't admit he is wrong and persist with Luongo until it is too late and it costs him his job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X