Drop Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Luongo

With the possible exception of the Millwall game, he’s been diabolical this season. Get the impression that he wanted to impress during the WC and get a move to the PL. That didn’t happen and he’s now in a sulk.
    He looks overweight and uninterested.
    Needs to be dropped for an extended period.

To be honest know one looked interested today , Eze especially looked like he couldn`t be a rsed to run ,when his little touches never came off
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Think mass will play himself back into form but if anyone needs dropping it’s Scowen as hussle and bussle aside, he brings nothing to the table

We have had rows about Mass and his ability but he’s a championship player, this is his level he could not cope higher up the leagues

Cousins has taken pelters, especially from some posters, but we missed him yesterday!! we traded down putting Scowen in for him. Now he’s looking fit he offers something we have lacked

Comment

Vespa agree on Eze I’m huge fan but he looked well lazy yesterday dare I say it but perhaps never fancied the conditions

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Vespa agree on Eze I’m huge fan but he looked well lazy yesterday dare I say it but perhaps never fancied the conditions
          Eze seems a very quiet character. Nevers seems to shout or get angry. Not lazy but maybe lacks confidence sometimes IMO.

Comment

Hopefully that comes with experience Willo. Love the guy and last ten in middle sprang into life

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              if anyone needs dropping it’s Scowen as hussle and bussle aside, he brings nothing to the table
              This.

Cousins did nothing to warrant being dropped yesterday.

And never change a winning side is usually the golden rule.

Comment

Luongo was awful yesterday gave the ball away too much, along with the rest of the midfield Eze was well of the pace and as bad ,playing the 2 most creative players out wide Stchteeve got that totally wron, poor tactics all round , gave Norwich the initiative, and they were better all over the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  To be honest know one looked interested today , Eze especially looked like he couldn`t be a rsed to run ,when his little touches never came off
                  i think it's coz he was playing on the wing, he's simply not a winger as he doesn't backtrack enough or get stuck in as much as wingers are supposed too. if we're gunna play eze then we have to cater to his strengths and cover his weaknesses like we did against millwall. he's too good a player to ignore but we can't just shoe him in on the wing and hope he does well.
                  against bolton he drifted into the middle a lot and ended up having a brilliant game, against millwall he played as an inside forward and drifted inside too. he's just not a winger, pure and simple.

maybe the game would have been different if we had rangel at rb instead of baptiste, who knows.

Comment

Luongo should have been sold in the summer last season he went as far as he will / can go for us should've cash out on him

Comment

Mass needs a break. Granted he left us early for World Cup and he didn’t play but he still went through intense training with the squad. Blokes played nearly 60 games straight. Yes he’s an athlete, yes he’s meant to be used to it etc but give the lad a rest. He’s good, very good. Somethings not rifht

Comment

If this is a reflection of yesterday’s game I thought he looked ok. Much more solid than scowen. Won some great tackles and was ok in possession.

Scowen for me was the odd selection and cousins or Cameron should of started. Yesterday’s issue was the whole of midfield was not balanced at all.

Comment

midfield looked to crowded , lacked any width , eze was a disappointment. ok when he has the ball but lacks desire to win it back. i'd rest luongo , play cousins who has turned a corner of late . thought yesterday that freeman got into some good positions but bidwell and lynch were to slow to get it to them , norwich left back had a great game up and down , probing , always wanting the ball , good deliveries and we have bidwell far to slow and predictable

Comment

Agree with most.....We got away with this 442 and no wingers against the other sides as they`ve all been very poor....And yesterday was against the first decent passing side we`ve played...Big mistakes from the manager cost this

game...Its very frustrating given the players hes got to choose from.

Comment

Why were you not so critical previously?? Lots of what you unhappy about now was going on last two seasons. Why was it ok then but not now??

Comment

Working...
                              X