McClaren - post match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClaren - post match interview

QPR manager Steve McClaren says he felt like his side deserved more out of the game after going down 1-0 to Norwich City at Loftus Road on Saturday afternoon.

The loss was the R’s first in six matches and they’ll now look to regroup ahead of Saturday’s trip to Swansea.

Watch: https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...says-mcclaren/

deserved nothing, we were second best throughout. Although we put them under some pressure at the end, we just didn't look like scoring
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not really sure what to make of that, be honest STEVE, we were ####ing awful, it was painful to watch. Yes could have had a pen but Norwich created far more than we did. Didn’t create too much but overall deserved it more than we did.

Comment

We were exposed for what we are,a bottom 6 team who will hopefully finish out of bottom 3. Norwich are a top 10 team

Comment

"Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league, Mini-league,"

Comment

Norwich had 73 percent possession first half...... Just embarrassing. Stop playing those three small children in midfield. Why bring Scowen back??? Play somebody out wide. Anybody who can play there.

Comment

Especially in the first half Norwich were all over us ,if they had had theyre shooting boots on ,they would have gone in at half time ,two up . We were woeful ,from start to ...........about the 80th minute , and even then i didnt believe we could score .
              Another match ive took my youngest to ,only for Rangers to be really poor ,thats five games and the poor little sod still hasn`t seen a win !
              ####in Jonah !!!
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

McClaren must of been watching another game needs to get back under his brolly t*at.

Comment

Unfortunately he picked the wrong team and it showed as we were never at the races yesterday. Freeman running into people with his head down, luongo off the pace and Scowen perfecting the art of looking busy but actually doing sod all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Unfortunately he picked the wrong team and it showed as we were never at the races yesterday. Freeman running into people with his head down, luongo off the pace and Scowen perfecting the art of looking busy but actually doing sod all.
                    Agree way off pace. Completely changed shape from Wednesday. Eze completely out of the game on the right, should of left Hemed and Scowan on the bench, played Cousins in middle and Pav/Bos on right with Eze playing off Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Norwich had 73 percent possession first half...... Just embarrassing. Stop playing those three small children in midfield. Why bring Scowen back??? Play somebody out wide. Anybody who can play there.
                      But 75% of their 73% possession was inside their own half

Comment

Can’t stomach spin. If it’s #### it’s #### just say so, it’s what we’re all thinking anyway and you get more respect for being upfront and honest

Comment

We played much better with Cousins in and only one striker with Eze behind him. We were overrun in midfield and that's why we looked so boring and without any ideas. And we showed them too much respect. We must forget this match as quickly as possible. It is about time Pawel is giving a run, and so too BOS.

Comment

Who said this? Olli?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

But 75% of their 73% possession was inside their own half
                              Well, even that means we didn't have the ball, doesn't it? Can't play football without it. They're good, but they're not that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X