QPR 0 Norwich 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    They had a method of play we couldn’t come to terms with today , one of the better teams we have played this season .
    I don't think it had anything to do with their method of play. I think it was our set up that was completely wrong. Our players never asserted themselves properly until the subs came on. Sometimes players have to break from what the manager says and use their own brains on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I don't think it had anything to do with their method of play. I think it was our set up that was completely wrong. Our players never asserted themselves properly until the subs came on. Sometimes players have to break from what the manager says and use their own brains on the pitch.
      Sometimes you get beaten by better teams and that happened today , you always feel like you could have done something different after you’ve lost . They dominated the ball all day , our flair players couldn’t get a look in .

Comment

• Today was a day that not one the gang of 3 clicked. Each almost equally poor with scowen the worst.

on a normal day, one and at worst 2 aren’t on their game, today it was all 3.

its just one of those days and we move on.

Comment

• The Thank you Steve thread put the mockers on us

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            The Thank you Steve thread put the mockers on us
            I tried my best to derail it.......

Comment

• Thought Lumley, Lynch and Baptiste were the positives.

Comment

• I think our goalkeeper looks quite good. Just thought I should mention it..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Looked a tired jaded side today. Eze came to life when they put him central

Time to start another run

Comment

• All about the team selection Westy.

Comment

• No complaints better side won. Dropping cousins for Scowen weakened us

Comment

• Agree with that Westy and shame as we looked a very lively team and today with the changes we reverted to type. Scowen slows the game down and for me needa to be left out barring injury.

Comment

• Let's see how the reserves do on Tuesday and wish for Saturday.

Comment

• Scowen is a typical Ollie player and much like he played himself.

total passion, total effort but total lack of product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Scowen is a typical Ollie player and much like he played himself.

total passion, total effort but total lack of product.
                              Funny you should say that as I thought the same yesterday. He’s a footballer because of his effort not his skill. He’s not bad player we just have better options now.

I would not bin him as he will have his part to play but he’s not an automatic pick in my book. What we also lacked with him coming back in side was bit of height as it’s a midfield of shortarses where Cameron offered bit of a presence

Comment

• I was at the game yesterday... WHY on earth did Scowen play over Cousin? Why? He was absolute sh*te!!

Comment

Working...
                                X