No announcement yet.

QPR 0 Norwich 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 0 but beaten by a better footballing side than us today , could have played all day and not scored .

Comment

• Pathetic and yet so unnecessary! McClaren just got it all wrong. Oh for a manager with some consistency.

Comment

• Pathetic. Worst performance for a while.

Comment

• That was plain awful ! Yes should have had a pen but the tactics were shambolic.

Comment

• They had a method of play we couldn’t come to terms with today , one of the better teams we have played this season .

Comment

• Too far too late

Comment

• Still 4 points above drop zone after a shocking start to the season , so heads up chaps

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Very very poor performance no positives either imo
                  Our young goalkeeper played quite well. imo.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Well that was awful

Comment

• 2nd best all game, we looked knackered from the off. Did he pick the right team and should he have made changes a lot earlier? Very disappointing
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• wife wanted to bring the kids and watch the game today.....fking glad I didn't bother....would put them off for life watching that garbage.

Comment

• Should have changed it 10 mins into the second half every man and his dog could see that, just to scared of losing, he had taken to long to change anything after they had scored.

Comment

• Back to the original aim for the season it is then; survival. Oh well.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Turned up after eighty minutes. Subs made some difference because the starting eleven was so bad. All down the middle as usual. S hite in midfield. Little children without a clue. Scowen as poor as ever. All down to Steve that. Woeful. As was second half Weds. Two corners all game.

Comment

• Time to give Luongo a few games off, get him on a diet and play Eze in the middle where he can do more harm and get fouled a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X