Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Lynch most in-form Championship player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also the BFG and Lynch have hit it off on a personal level too and get on like mates so that will always help as they will look to look after each other on the pitch more.

Comment

The guys a beast and when on form (like the stats say) he's great. But no matter whats said I just cant help but be nervous when I see him going in for a challenge....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Isn’t this based on last 2 games only?? We’ve won those 2 so would expect to have some players in top 50!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

maybe, but as westy said, he's playing it simple plus the team are properly covering our defences weaknesses. lynch and leistner are big ugly centerbacks that just smash into people and head the ball and that's what they're good at. our team is playing really well right now as we're playing to our strengths and properly covering our weaknesses rather than having our players playing out of position or being asked to do silly things because it looks good on fifa.

to be fair i was a big critic of lynch for the past few seasons. i always hated seeing him on the team sheet as he was slow and often caught out and when we didn't sign sainsbury or hefele i was pretty mad as i figured we'd be doomed with a partnership of leistner and lynch but they've actually formed a pretty good partnership that's getting better with every game. sure they get caught out sometimes but as the season progresses i can only see them improving. i think rangel has helped at the back too
          I

I remember him trying to go forward with the ball, and have to say it didn`t always end well. The same goes with Nedum..

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X