Losing 7-1 to West Brom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing 7-1 to West Brom

in hindsight was that result along with the Bristol city game the following Tuesday a good 4daus in the end? Forcing getting some very decent loan signings and a huge turnaround in response?

Yes I'd say so. Sometimes you have to have a meltdown to recognise the problems and get better

Comment

wba was a freak result , didn't see the the game but we are playing with a purpose and desire now ....

Comment

I'd been happy with one of those loan forwards in, getting both was fantastic. Well done Les and the Board
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sometimes you.have to do the fat ugly bint to get to.her good looking fit mate.
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            in romford you have to do at least 6 of her fat mates first
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

You wanna go to vange or pitsea then

Comment

i was in darkest grays today
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                  in hindsight was that result along with the Bristol city game the following Tuesday a good 4daus in the end? Forcing getting some very decent loan signings and a huge turnaround in response?
                  I said the same beaming from ear to ear i was crackin couple of results, I remember saying
                  to the Mrs, "these have been a fantastic 4 days for the club, you mark my words the sky's the limit. Get ready for take off"
                  Or words similar....

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    i was in darkest grays today
                    Christ leighsie hope your innoculations are up to date

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                      in hindsight if matt smith hadn't missed that sitter in the first half at preston, it would have been a different game....pne now sit second from bottom.
                      we took the lead against sheff utd, let em back in and blew it.....again, a game we could and should have won.
                      1-1 at half time against wba, then a mad 45 minutes.
                      and we were still at the hawthorns when we played Bristol city,
                      should have thrashed Birmingham and ended up throwing away 2 points.
                      so yes your right the thrashing we got at wba will probably save our season, and if we replayed those 5 games with the team we got now, I'd say the results would be completely different, in our favour.

in hindsight...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        Amen to that. Bit of pre season action before the league starts

Comment

And to think that some on here were asking for McLaren to be sacked and questioned whether Ollie should still be manager or even re-hired.

Comment

Working...
                          X