Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Our premiership. sky money stops at the end of this season. We lose players unfortunately, but perhaps a fee from the U23s will fill the gaps. won't to deny the lad of playing in a higher standard? Perhaps we'll see him in an England shirt one day.
    I agree with you. The more fuss being made about Eze, the more scouts will queue for his services. I hope we see him for longer than we ever hoped for Sterling and maybe can help us back to the promised land.

Comment

If he keeps this form up he will be sold next summer unles QPR miraculously win promotion this season

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        If he keeps this form up he will be sold next summer unles QPR miraculously win promotion this season
        If we keep up the form of the last 4 league games we will win promotion. More than 100 points usually means you win the league
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

i know its brutal but well run clubs,produce or find their own gems reg and shift them on for decent profit
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

No problem with the improve them and then sell them model as long as we get top dollar when we sell.

Comment

We've got a young exciting player there, same could be said for freeman. Personally would rather keep hold of these players and build an attacking team around them, then sell. Also saw that Wells has said its obviously early days but like to stay on a permanent if the option was there..... Thats 3 players rangers have been crying out for for a while now. And to sell them would be a big shame/gamble imho.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I’ve got a feeling about play offs. Loved the Nakhi Wells interview this week talking this idea up even if Steve Mac wants to take one day at a game as he would say. The small squad and minimalist approach with only frees or loans has not overcomplicated matters and everyone is fighting for each other and the cause and there’s some very good organisation and planning going on. Norwich today will be an interesting next step in the test.

Comment

"He’s diligent without the ball, so he is not just a player who floats around and plays when he has the ball.”... Gareth Southgate on Jadon Sancho

Comment

What does that even mean. And who tye hell is he. Never heard of him

Comment

It means he grafts and defends. A future star

Comment

Working...
                      X