Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Oh dear, my heart bleeds.

Ollie had a fair crack of the whip here and it didn't work out. His stats were awful and tactics and selction bizarre. Not just with us, the same happened at the Wall, thats why many of us were apprehensive about the appointment.

The funniest thing is that same people who wanted Ollie given yet more wanted SMac given the P45 after four games.

Even if we end up no better than mid table, we're actually playing joined up football. Never happened with Ollie or JFH.
    Ollie was a massive improvement on jfh and has left us in a much better state than when he joined so to use him in the same sentence as jfh is utterly ridiculous and makes some of your valid pts irrelevant unfortunately
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Ollie was a massive improvement on jfh and has left us in a much better state than when he joined so to use him in the same sentence as jfh is utterly ridiculous and makes some of your valid pts irrelevant unfortunately
      fair point weare. jfh is probably the worst of the lot. he invented the game drossball. his style of play is even more boring than his persona.

to think, an international striker, who used to hit the onion bag for fun, would become a manager and choose a style of play that he adopted, beggers belief.

Yep, out of the two, i would rather the tv pundit over drossball jimmy everyday of the week.

Just relieved that neither are with the club anymore.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Don’t think he was much a muchness

Comment

Ollie had a fair crack of the whip here and it didn't work out. His stats were awful and tactics and selction bizarre. Not just with us, the same happened at the Wall, thats why many of us were apprehensive about the appointment.

The funniest thing is that same people who wanted Ollie given yet more wanted SMac given the P45 after four games.

Even if we end up no better than mid table, we're actually playing joined up football. Never happened with Ollie or JFH.
          Come on Hal oh dear my heart bleeds ! you must be aware of the mob rule on here lying in wait to jump on anybody who doesn't tow their line , can you agree Pinky was hounded into a reaction then they had him banned , be fair buddy can you see a reason for him to be banned there were two option ignore his Ollie posts or alternately use the ignore button , on other sites there was quite a support of the view that Holloway had turned the corner and should have been kept on for the sake of that word again STABILITY bear in mind the plan for Holloway was to work with young lower league players to be sold on , S Mc comes in and and there we are signing older players nothing wrong with that ! But can you blame punters for thinking here we go again another plan when we thought things were begining to look up , all his just made things difficult for some to see no reason for the change

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

JFH was awful, I never wanted him here and said so, but if you check the stats there is very little between them.

The form book doesn't lie. They were both dross.

Comment

Oh dear......

Comment

Strange how you missed games where we played some superb stuff last season.....if you need me to i`ll quite gladly post them up for you.......

Remember this fixture last season......And arguably norwich had a stronger side last season as they`ve sold their stars and also arguably you could say the same about us being stronger this season with the loanees.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Remember this fixture last season....
                  Remember the humiliations as well. I've gladly posted up their respective stats on the other thread.

They are the reality.

Comment

Remember the humiliations as well. I've gladly posted up their respective stats on the other thread.

They are the reality.

You talk nonsense as you seem to forget how as a team we was when our previous picked up ther pieces....We was always going to have indifferent games as we was soo fragile under jimmy floyd.....But dream on.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                      You talk nonsense
                      Don't be childish. I disagree with your wildly optimistic assessment of your hero. That doesn't mean I'm talking nonsense, and the stats don't lie.

So - money where mouth is. I've got £50 which says we'll finish above where we were last year at the end of term. You pop £50 in the pot, we agree a stakeholder and winner takes all.

I'll go higher or lower if you prefer.

Comment

Don't be childish. I disagree with your wildly optimistic assessment of your hero. That doesn't mean I'm talking nonsense, and the stats don't lie.

So - money where mouth is. I've got £50 which says we'll finish above where we were last year at the end of term. You pop £50 in the pot, we agree a stakeholder and winner takes all.

I'll go higher or lower if you prefer.
                        Funnily enough, no reply
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Sorry Mr McClaren your last two starting line ups have been puzzling to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Sorry Mr McClaren your last two starting line ups have been puzzling to say the least.
                            Not good is it. This is so QPR, you think you have turned the corner then it all goes into reverse again.

Comment

• I don’t get why managers over think and try and be smart. Just choose strongest side possible for each game

Comment

• If we win or get a point at Swansea because we rested some definite first team players then I couldn't give a monkeys about last night

Comment

Working...
                                X