No announcement yet.

Shtevvvvve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GORDON BENETT OF COURSE IT NEVER HAPPEND OTHERWISE THEY WOULDNT BE HERE ! don't tell me you and the rest of watrbs wasn't more than worried he window wasn't going to pass us by , you wouldn't put a bet on us staying up without them would you ?

Comment

Do you actually want us to do well and succeed under McClaren? Because the way you come across it sounds like you don't, just so that you can be proved right. What kind of a fan would think like that?

Comment

LOL it wasn't his fault the window looked like it was going to be empty he didn't agree wages and seal the deals what more do you want me to say I've already said I back him and want him to succeed I want All the managers to have good run of tenure it's the only way get whats that word whats been missing for fifteen or so years yes that's it STABILITY , but you carry on and read what YOU want to read into posts

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Yes what a difference two proper forwards make but for the very last minutes signings S Mc would be suffering all manner of dogs abuse ,
          The club played russian roulet with the two last minute loans they could easily have gone elsewhere couldn't they ? and where would S Mc and US be ??
          The whole point about loan signings is that you need to wait to see which players the premier league teams don’t want for the season and that happens after end of transfer window for permanent transfers. But no let’s knock Steve again for it.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

The whole point about loan signings is that you need to wait to see which players the premier league teams don’t want for the season and that happens after end of transfer window for permanent transfers. But no let’s knock Steve again for it.
            Jim read the above and you'll see it's not knocking S Mc

Comment

Russian roulette? I’m saying we had no choice but to leave it Kate given timing of transfer window and prem squads

Comment

Sometimes transfers take weeks from first point of contact. All sorts of negotiations take place and let's be honest the players were probably waiting on a bigger club coming in which they have every right to do. I'm guessing we were the only ones with real concrete interest and thats why they came. Both of them had hardly played and just want to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Sometimes transfers take weeks from first point of contact. All sorts of negotiations take place and let's be honest the players were probably waiting on a bigger club coming in which they have every right to do. I'm guessing we were the only ones with real concrete interest and thats why they came. Both of them had hardly played and just want to do so.
                  That's what I said Jef they were playing the options and S Mc could easily have been left with nothing then all likelyhood S Mc would be suffering buckets of Ollie abuse that would be out of his control

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Do you actually want us to do well and succeed under McClaren? Because the way you come across it sounds like you don't, just so that you can be proved right. What kind of a fan would think like that?

I did say to myself i was`nt going to post on here again after being accused of someone else....and getting attacked just because of my liking of our previous settup on here....But after seeing a very good poster in Dogsrrs getting jumped

on once again...just because of his opinions which does`nt sit well with the majority on here...is quite appalling and especially when it is coming from a member or members of the adminstration team.....Which quite frankly comes

across after reading above as very condescending andvery obnoxious......I can clearly see why quite a few people i have spoken to from other forums avoid posting on here....

Comment

• I'd say exactly the same whether admin or not. Makes zero difference to an opinion, and an honest one at that.

How you've chosen to interpret it is up to you.

Comment

• Face it Pinkie, only time Ollie wasn't carp was when someone was managing him. Outside of that was mainly dire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          I'd say exactly the same whether admin or not. Makes zero difference to an opinion, and an honest one at that.

How you've chosen to interpret it is up to you.

But that is just it.....as admin you need to not come across the way you are...far be it for me telling you how to behave....But talking down to youre members in the manner you are...really is not very appealing to new members joining

up...Great personality is needed for youre position...easy going and not coming across as arrogant or having a superiority complex.....

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                            But that is just it.....as admin you need to not come across the way you are...far be it for me telling you how to behave....But talking down to youre members in the manner you are...really is not very appealing to new members joining

up...Great personality is needed for youre position...easy going and not coming across as arrogant or having a superiority complex.....
                            Not really mate. That may be the case on other sites but not here. Guess you didn't know that though, so can be forgiven for assuming otherwise. Mods on here are fans just like the rest of us, and are equally as free to express their views however they wish, so long as it's all within the rules of course. When mods are offered the role here they are explicitly told to just carry on posting as they normally would. I'd never have accepted the role otherwise anyway. Hope that's clearer now.

But again, they way you've chosen to misinterpret my posts is your own prerogative.
                            Last edited by Stanley; 22-09-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                              .....I can clearly see why quite a few people i have spoken to from other forums avoid posting on here....
                              Oh dear, my heart bleeds.

Ollie had a fair crack of the whip here and it didn't work out. His stats were awful and tactics and selction bizarre. Not just with us, the same happened at the Wall, thats why many of us were apprehensive about the appointment.

The funniest thing is that same people who wanted Ollie given yet more wanted SMac given the P45 after four games.

Even if we end up no better than mid table, we're actually playing joined up football. Never happened with Ollie or JFH.

Comment

• for christ sake, this is the Shtevve appreciation thread, ffs pinkie, please take your ian knobghead posts to the knobhead thread.

ta muchly
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X