Shtevvvvve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    The change of fortunes is all down to Amit coming home!
    Long live the King... Lol.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

just got in after some train delays. truly amazing first half tonight, easily one of the best first halfs i've ever seen. we've improved so so much since west brom and look proper organized throughout and only look to be getting better with every game. steve has breathed a new breath of fresh air into the team and the whole set up, players are being played to their strengths and are working together as a team rather than just running around aimlessly.

i agree with most people that cousins has looked great since coming back into the side, he gets up and down the pitch and just doesn't stop to the point that i prefer him over scowen right now.

Comment

Last Manager to win 5 out of his first 10 games was...……….. Ian Dowie.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Last Manager to win 5 out of his first 10 games was...……….. Ian Dowie.
          It was Redknapp in 2013 wasn't it?
          Unless you're talking about 5 wins and no more?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.
            Mrsf always moaning about getting some extra width
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.
              A bit harsh there on Cousins, I thought he put a shift in for the team in a position he isn’t comfortable in. As for the side I’m buzzing that we seem to have the right mix at the minute, flair and determination and grit
              As for Eze well the boy is an absolute joy to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Ain't it brilliant!!! Love it. Still doggs and some other Ollie lovers just keeps on moaning.
                Oh good lord Timmy is having a fit of hysteria we won and played well !! So Tim gets behind the keyboard and trys keep the mob rule going , I liked the Holloway signings after Ramseys and JFH football liked I liked some of the football he played so I'm an Ollie lover and I'm moaning about the game I couldn't go to nor did I see any of it for god sake !! And laugh of all laughs Ollie's anti Christ 77 has become an Ollie lover word of advice Tim think first even when you are excited

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Oh good lord Timmy is having a fit of hysteria we won and played well !! So Tim gets behind the keyboard and trys keep the mob rule going , I liked the Holloway signings after Ramseys and JFH football liked I liked some of the football he played so I'm an Ollie lover and I'm moaning about the game I couldn't go to nor did I see any of it for god sake !! And laugh of all laughs Ollie's anti Christ 77 has become an Ollie lover word of advice Tim think first even when you are excited
                  Maybe a few too many beers yesterday . But you don't like Steve, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Mrsf always moaning about getting some extra width
                    Lol.

Comment

1st half great, 2nd half meh but got the job done. It helped a lot that Millwall are dogsh1t.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Cousins has been much improved the last few games. Looking more like the player we thought we'd bought. I find your first sentence bizarre mate. Perhaps it was sarcastic?
                        Not in the least, Jack. As someone playing on the right of the 3 in 4231 he wasn't good. He worked hard, sure, but he offered no attacking threat. Especially second half. He drifted in on the few ocassions we ventured forward as a unit. When Wells broke on a one promiding occasion he offered Wells no option because he ran in front of him not into the channel. It isn't his fault because he shouldn't be asked to play there. Three managers have picked him in that position (or as RWB). He needs to play in the middle, which is where he was the last two games. Steve's reworking the team to 4231 with Hemid being unable to play until 7.55 with it being Yom Kippur was a perfect opportunity to give Pawel a run. Or Smyth. There's no need to play players out of position. Rangel needed no cover because Wall offered nothing down their left. Width is our problem. With it we'd be a much better team and we'd play better football. One corner second half isn't good enough. As welcome as the three vital points are. Millwall were very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Cousins has been great and gives us so much more than Scowen and his run onto Wells's through resulted in the corner that brought the first goal. First half we looked half decent and luongo has turned a corner as well so got to be pleased with the response after that WBA nightmare
                          Cousins wasn't playing where Scowen plays last night. Geoff Cameron was. Geoff was very good. The run, made from the middle of the park was very good. Cousins should play in the middle of the park. Not wide right. And when we have other players who can do a better job playing there.

Comment

Done well with his team selection last night knew it would be a battle and picked a team accordingly, not to get bashed up by them, long may it continue
                            Last edited by dave58; 20-09-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Who gives a fck about wingers ? The future is left and right sided midfielders....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Who gives a fck about wingers ? The future is left and right sided midfielders....
                                Who can play wide.

Comment

Working...
                                X