X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Cousins was quality tonight. Was the engine room

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.
      Did you even watch the game 77? Cousins in the last 2 or 3 games has been so much better than previous, and that includes tonight.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I thought they all played their part tonight. Whilst i do agree that Wszolek could give us a better attacking threat and would allow Wells to stay more in the middle but the same could be said for BOS being on the left but we are definitely more solid now than we were. These type of results can only do good in the dressing room and for all the staff and players. Eze is a real handful and will scare the life out of any team paying like that. How the hell did Millwall deem him not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          How the hell did Millwall deem him not good enough.
          Because he can actually play football and is not 6ft meaning he don’t fit in with their philosophy

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Everyone knows their job. Great loan window with Wells and Hemed coming in and getting performances from everyone. Liking Cousins at the mo.
            Strangely me too

Comment

True. Their loss our gain. And there seems to be a few in the u23 just as good as him. The future is looking bright.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Wells and Hemed have really given our team a lift and we look a good side at times. Also think dropping Scowen has played a part in it as we have more energy and discipline in the middle of the pitch. Well done McClaren and the players
                We seem to have more grit and determination......and we carry a threat
                The defence now believe we can score so feel more positive about hanging on in there..(if that makes sense) imo

Comment

Thought cousins was very decent tonight. Must have been watching a different game

Comment

I’ve been proved wrong on two fronts at the moment. Stevee is doing a Stella job and there’s finally a player coming out in Cousins who played very well tonight along with the whole team.

delighted to be proved wrong and enjoying the fact we are trying to play some football.

Not it going to get carried away as I was the mug who started the get rid thread a few weeks back but this is a funny league and momentum carries you a long way.

Another great chance to get to get some points on Sat. U rrrrrrrrrrsssss

Comment

Cousins has been great and gives us so much more than Scowen and his run onto Wells's through resulted in the corner that brought the first goal. First half we looked half decent and luongo has turned a corner as well so got to be pleased with the response after that WBA nightmare

Comment

I thought Cousins was really good tonight. Got a proper engine on him

Comment

Great result tonight. Thought Eze was electric.... wonderful to beat that scum lot too.... well done Schteeve and the team! COYRs!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.
                            Cousins has been much improved the last few games. Looking more like the player we thought we'd bought. I find your first sentence bizarre mate. Perhaps it was sarcastic?

Comment

The change of fortunes is all down to Amit coming home!

Comment

Thought we looked lively. Wells and Eze will do well this season. I know Millwall are rubbish but we done well. Just look comfortable and confident. Well impressed. I know Cameron lost the ball a few times but looks decent.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X