Shtevvvvve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Maybe a few too many beers yesterday . But you don't like Steve, do you?
    I've always said he gets my support he's the manager ! But we all know Holloway was outed for non football related reasons not because S Mc was coming in , but yeah S Mc has never impressed me but doesn't mean I don't like him I'll reserve judgement I want the manager to stay for two or three years whoever he is to get some sort of stability , what ever I think of S Mc he's a better choice than than ###'s choice of tiny Tim or others that have been mentioned

Comment

Am a fan of SMC and am glad he's turning things round from those first 4 defeats.

Am also not deluded enough to think that we will be bothering the top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Am a fan of SMC and am glad he's turning things round from those first 4 defeats.

Am also not deluded enough to think that we will be bothering the top 6.
        Nahki's interview in the Sun the other day said it's not out of the question

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Agree. This is one odd league and the fact that Millwall had realistic delusions in that area last season proves it. However, what we will need is luck on the injury front. Mind you, that would give more chances for the promising U 23 team. Think we should sign Bassong by the way.
          also, this thread has restored my faith in our collective mentality. A good read , thoughtful stuff and not much nasty stuff. Let’s hope it lasts!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are talking like that - shows confidence around the squad. Just don't think it will pan out like that personally.

Comment

Think we can pitch for play offs now we've brought in older, wiser, bigger, better players. Why not? We've won three out of four playing OKish, not exceptionally. Need to press on, see what happens when we play better teams, and rebalance the side by playing the best players in their positions.

Comment

We are the wingless wonders
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  we all know Holloway was ousted for non football related reasons
                  Really? That's total news to me.

Which "non football related reasons" are these, and what evidence do you have for it?

Sound more like conspiracy theory than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Which "non football related reasons" are these, and what evidence do you have for it?

Sound more like conspiracy theory than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Whatever the reasons, and I'm sure there were several, his awful tactical sense can not have helped...... I'm convinced this was one football related reason he got the P45.

Comment

I was backing Steve after the bad start, but I do think if it had carried on for another couple of games he would have been given the boot. This league is mental, so who knows where we will end up. All I know is, while we are playuing with confidence we look good. If we can flirt with the play offs then brilliant. I said top 10 at the start of the season so I hope we can do that. Just nice being on a good run, not really had one in a while. We have been use to draw, win, lose so hard to get excited.

Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Whatever the reasons, and I'm sure there were several, his awful tactical sense can not have helped...... I'm convinced this was one football related reason he got the P45.

There wasn't a lot wrong with his tactical nous 2nd half of last season they claim he came in to steady the ship and keep us up which he did , but don't want to get into discussing Holloway mate it is likely to get a mob reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            We are the wingless wonders
                            And we know what they won hey Facto !!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              don't want to get into discussing Holloway mate it is likely to get a mob reaction
                              There is no mob reaction. It's simply a challenge to your unsubstantiated claim that he was sacked for non football related reasons.

Comment

Can`t see why people don`t rate him at this level. The CC is a very special division where experience is the key. That goes goes to players as well as management/coaching staff.
                                Last edited by Shania; 20-09-2018, 05:07 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X