Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shtevvvvve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shtevvvvve

    Take a bow.
    Unbeaten in our last 4 games with 3 clean sheets.
    Not since schteee and Harry has there been that consistency.
    What a brilliant recovery from the west brom game.
    Deserves all the plaudits along with his coaching team.

    That was as good a game as I have seen for the past 4 years.
    How refreshing to have a proper manager at last.
    #stevemcclarensblueandwhitearmy.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Take a bow.
    Unbeaten in our last 4 games with 3 clean sheets.
    Not since schteee and Harry has there been that consistency.
    What a brilliant recovery from the west brom game.
    Deserves all the plaudits along with his coaching team.

    That was as good a game as I have seen for the past 4 years.
    How refreshing to have a proper manager at last.
    #stevemcclarensblueandwhitearmy.
    Make you right mate. Well done rangers and well done stevie mac. Buzzing with that

    Comment


    • #3
      Everyone knows their job. Great loan window with Wells and Hemed coming in and getting performances from everyone. Liking Cousins at the mo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ain't it brilliant!!! Love it. Still doggs and some other Ollie lovers just keeps on moaning.

        Comment


        • #5
          Was wondering if anyone was going do a thank you Steve Thread like we used to have

          Hits we/he has recovered well from West Brom. Looked as organised as I have seen us since Warnock and I donít often say this they also entertained me. Long may it continue

          Comment


          • #6
            No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wells and Hemed have really given our team a lift and we look a good side at times. Also think dropping Scowen has played a part in it as we have more energy and discipline in the middle of the pitch. Well done McClaren and the players

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                No one could possibly like Cousins on today's performance. Played so out of position he contributed nothing. What Wzsolek has to do to get a game is beyond me. I'm impressed by the results, much less so the second half performance. Wells is wonderful. And I like Geoff. Oh for some f acking width.
                Much better to play with Wsolek and Smyth and lose, wouldn't it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

                  Much better to play with Wsolek and Smyth and lose, wouldn't it?
                  A rhetorical question, I assume, Doc?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Oh for some f acking width.
                    The first objective after getting raped at WBA was to learn how to keep the back door shut.

                    The second objective was creating chances.

                    It isn't perfect, but I'll take this over what I've witnessed under JFH and Ollie with open arms.

                    And we will improve.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

                      A rhetorical question, I assume, Doc?
                      Just annoys me when we win 2-0 and Ollie lovers just keeps on moaning.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cousins is not a right winger 77 but has done a job and Rangel got less exposed than previous games.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

                          Just annoys me when we win 2-0 and Ollie lovers just keeps on moaning.
                          I'm many things, but I'm not that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

                            I'm many things, but I'm not that.
                            Ok, I apologize. Still not understand the moaning when we have just won 2-0.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

                              Ok, I apologize. Still not understand the moaning when we have just won 2-0.
                              No apology needed, Doc. I just think we can be better. And think, second half, Steve could and should have set the team up better. A better team would have made things much more difficult for us.

                              77 has (temporarily) left the building.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X